jNews comes with the newest powerful features:
• Send mailings to one or several lists
• Enhanced jNews Module with Ajax effects and with cool display effects (Mootools Slide, Mootools Modal)
• Includes 5 default newsletter templates to make your newsletter look sharp and professional
• Newsletter templates management
• Emails queue management and resend to overcome hosting limitation
• Automatic subscription of users to one or more list upon registration
• Enhanced Statistics to see how many who receives and reads your mails
• Track subscriber's IP
• Easily import your users from other Joomla newsletter system through CSV
• Automatically synchronize with your Joomla users
• Insert and Sort contents (articles from Joomla) according to date, section, or category
• Unlimited lists
• Unlimited subscribers
• Unlimited newsletters
• Social Tags (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
jNews also integrate with many popular Joomla extensions:
• JomSocial to automatically add newly registered JomSocial users to jNews subscribers
• FlexiContent to add articles in your newsletter
• Community Builder, list of newsletter on registration form
• VirtueMart automatic subscription to list at registration
• Includes K2 content into your newsletter
• jMarket to insert Joobi Tags (Latest Products, Top Vendors and many more... )
• jCalPro enable to insert events
• And many more tags, like including product of VirtueMart in your newsletter.
It also includes classical newsletter functionality:
• Handle registered or unregistered subscribers
• Attachment capability
• Email address validation and confirmation when registering (Double Opt-in)
• Sending test email to admin before whole list
• Embedded images option
• Ability to Ban emails
• Automated unsubscribing link
• Preview newsletter before sending either on the screen or send a test email
• HTML or TEXT-only mailings
• Statistics management (Number of Sent / Opened newsletters, HTML or text only)
FREE SUPPORT through livechat, ticket system and forum during weekdays.
Of Course, It is understood when you have a lot of features then you should have a bit hand on it.
But i suggest when you come to familiar with this you will never to see at other side.
Because I wanted frontend Newsletter creation, I ordered their Pro Version, as it was advertised being capable of frontend newsletter creation http://www.joobi.co/index.php?option=com_jcenter&controller=catalog&task=show&eid=86&Itemid=268 - but is just did not work.
After contacting the support their only solution is to further upgrade to the Social Version for another 100 bucks. I definitely feel ripped off, the featurelist definitely says "Create / Edit a Newsletter / Autoresponder / Smartnewsletter". There ist nothing to misunderstand, and looking at the forums, I am not alone ...
I have investigated this problem. It seems that there was an issue on the Pro version you used on the specific setting you had. The problem was corrected 2 days after we have been informed. I am sorry that our new support agent informed you wrongly and advised you to upgrade to Social version. That was definitely not necessary. Simply contact us again and we will be happy to refund you the difference between the Social version and Pro version if you do not want to use the Social features.
I bought the PRO version of JNews. But after installing it (which was really simple) it turnded out that I had the wrong package. I sent an email on saturday and didn't expect a reply before monday. But instead I had a reply within 45mins!! with the right upgrade solution. 20 mins later I was upgraded to Social.
On monday I couldn't get the front end access working and contacted the chat support. This time again I was helped instantly and the problem was solved.
Great support which is lacked by too many others.
As for the software, it is as said very easy to install and setup. Templates can be amended easily and sending out the newsletters is easy.
I still have to finalise everything and send out my first newsletter to the registered readers. But I amd confident that I won't be dissapointed.
After a while a had a problem so i went to the assistance link which is directly in the component (perfect and functional idea) and live chat started in less than a minute. Support was professional and detailed in the steps to follow and everything was solved within only one chat! And consider that everything was done for the NON COMMERCIAL version.
Thank you so much!