- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
jNews comes with the newest powerful features:
• Send mailings to one or several lists
• Enhanced jNews Module with Ajax effects and with cool display effects (Mootools Slide, Mootools Modal)
• Includes 5 default newsletter templates to make your newsletter look sharp and professional
• Newsletter templates management
• Emails queue management and resend to overcome hosting limitation
• Automatic subscription of users to one or more list upon registration
• Enhanced Statistics to see how many who receives and reads your mails
• Track subscriber's IP
• Easily import your users from other Joomla newsletter system through CSV
• Automatically synchronize with your Joomla users
• Insert and Sort contents (articles from Joomla) according to date, section, or category
• Unlimited lists
• Unlimited subscribers
• Unlimited newsletters
• Social Tags (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
jNews also integrate with many popular Joomla extensions:
• JomSocial to automatically add newly registered JomSocial users to jNews subscribers
• FlexiContent to add articles in your newsletter
• Community Builder, list of newsletter on registration form
• VirtueMart automatic subscription to list at registration
• Includes K2 content into your newsletter
• jMarket to insert Joobi Tags (Latest Products, Top Vendors and many more... )
• jCalPro enable to insert events
• And many more tags, like including product of VirtueMart in your newsletter.
It also includes classical newsletter functionality:
• Handle registered or unregistered subscribers
• Attachment capability
• Email address validation and confirmation when registering (Double Opt-in)
• Sending test email to admin before whole list
• Embedded images option
• Ability to Ban emails
• Automated unsubscribing link
• Preview newsletter before sending either on the screen or send a test email
• HTML or TEXT-only mailings
• Statistics management (Number of Sent / Opened newsletters, HTML or text only)
FREE SUPPORT through livechat, ticket system and forum during weekdays.
I bought jNews Pro for my site that I'm upgrading to Joomla! 2.5
I got it installed and noticed the subscription module wasn't working working quite right.
I chatted with their Live Chat Support, and then submitted a Support Ticket.
The next day they emailed me an updated package that fixed the bug, less than 24 hours.
I've been very impressed with the jNews component all along, without ever needing to contact the Support Desk.
I'm happy to say they are there, and they get things done! Great work, Joobi!!
Keep it up!!!
As instructed, we backed up our database, uninstalled the old JNews and re-installed the new version sent to us. During the installation process, we indeed got the 'import' saved data pop-up window.... and all done ! What to say more?
Thanks to the developer for this extension and great support :-)
Recommended of course....
Excellent live support for free application, helped me solve some problems after updating my system to joomla 2.5
I have tested it on different platforms (from j1.5, j1.7 to j2.5.1). If you always use up-to-date version, works perfectly.
Higly recommended. Thank you Joobi.
The Joobi team is very patient and knows how to ask the right questions in order to get to the point where they can actually help you.
And it is nice to have them more or less at hand, iinstead of having to wait a couple of days to get an answer and then reply.
I really recommend both the product and teh service.
Doing the transition from Acajoom to jNews was something I never did, so I gave a swing at Joobi online support.
There's only one word that comes to mind : "AMAZING!"
I had loads of questions & got Immediate replies, pertinent information & most of all a very kind, patient and understanding person to chat with.
The Component itself is very straightforward & well layed out and although I haven't sent a newsletter out yet, I'm sure that it will work even better than acajoom (which worked perfectly) and if I have any kind of problem, I now KNOW that I'll get immediate support & fix.
This Live support is unbeatable.
I highly recommend choosing the Joobi team. It's worth lot's more than what they're asking.
Vincent Simpson - www.culturedordogne.fr
I am a JNews customer after being an Acajoom free and JNews free customer, I decided to purchase the PRO version last year. I run a small non profit organisation and we have used this component for a couple of years already. We have over 2000 people on our mailing list, and JNews offers a wide variety of configuration options depending on how simple or complex you want to organise your work.
Here is what I like:
- it is easy to set up and is very intuitive. I dont need to read a manual.
- the support is second to none. Chat with them or email them, they are always there to help.
- you pay once -no memberships, no yearly renewals. As software should be.
- it has several options for pre/designed templates
- it can create newsletters automatically out of the texts you have on your website.
The JNews team is receptive to comments and suggestions, and they relesae new versions regularly, so the product is in permanent evolution.
I can only recommend it.
Thank you for your very detailed review.
We are doing our very best to keep providing good customer service to all users free of charge and an easy to use component with more advance features.
We are happy that you choose jNews as your mailing system and you are very welcome to our team if you need customer assistance.
Until next time....
Oh and the product is perfect as well :)
I have many extensions on my not-for-profit site mostly at minimum cost for obvious reasons but sometimes it pays to find the extra cash to get the best results.
I tried to find 6 stars and had to settle for the 5. Don't compromise when you can afford it; buy this and enjoy a great product.