jNews comes with the newest powerful features:
• Send mailings to one or several lists
• Enhanced jNews Module with Ajax effects and with cool display effects (Mootools Slide, Mootools Modal)
• Includes 5 default newsletter templates to make your newsletter look sharp and professional
• Newsletter templates management
• Emails queue management and resend to overcome hosting limitation
• Automatic subscription of users to one or more list upon registration
• Enhanced Statistics to see how many who receives and reads your mails
• Track subscriber's IP
• Easily import your users from other Joomla newsletter system through CSV
• Automatically synchronize with your Joomla users
• Insert and Sort contents (articles from Joomla) according to date, section, or category
• Unlimited lists
• Unlimited subscribers
• Unlimited newsletters
• Social Tags (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
jNews also integrate with many popular Joomla extensions:
• JomSocial to automatically add newly registered JomSocial users to jNews subscribers
• FlexiContent to add articles in your newsletter
• Community Builder, list of newsletter on registration form
• VirtueMart automatic subscription to list at registration
• Includes K2 content into your newsletter
• jMarket to insert Joobi Tags (Latest Products, Top Vendors and many more... )
• jCalPro enable to insert events
• And many more tags, like including product of VirtueMart in your newsletter.
It also includes classical newsletter functionality:
• Handle registered or unregistered subscribers
• Attachment capability
• Email address validation and confirmation when registering (Double Opt-in)
• Sending test email to admin before whole list
• Embedded images option
• Ability to Ban emails
• Automated unsubscribing link
• Preview newsletter before sending either on the screen or send a test email
• HTML or TEXT-only mailings
• Statistics management (Number of Sent / Opened newsletters, HTML or text only)
FREE SUPPORT through livechat, ticket system and forum during weekdays.
I did get an error message when installing, which I looked up as PHP related. I ignored it and it appears that it affected the module, which I guess just does subscribe and unsubscribe.
I just need to do a bit more investigation on the front end now to see what it can do. Excellent.
I contacted support when I got stuck (as a result of my own inexperience - it was my first Joomla website - not the fault of the extension) and the support was incredible. Personal, informative and very helpful. Five star rating for that.
I always used Acajoom for mailing my newsletters, but since we changed of network opperator i needed to ugrade my old version of Acajoom. There were a lot of troubles with that. It had nothing to do with Acajoom, but mySQL wasn;t quite working well.
So I called in som help trough the online Support. The person on the other side reacted very fast and gave me advice to change to Jnews. I a blinck of an eye Jnews was installed en configured. So i went on, making my newsletter. It had to be sent today'.
On top of that the PHP mailfunction doesn't work anymore and i relay on SMTP, but i'm only allowed to sent 350 mails a day. Anyway, newsletter finished, mailing on the run, looked at my site and thought: Where are all my previous newsletters?
After searching, searching and searching again i decided to call in Suppport a second time. The Support gave me some advice, which wasn't the right solution and asked me to take over the backend control for a small period of time.
In about 5 minutes he or she had found the problem and solved it for me. It had to do with a wrong link in the top Menu.
So in one word: GREAT Component and even GREATER support.
Congratulations to the support team of Joobi (especially Diego), who are available to fix and support any issue appears in your Joomla.
I will use it again and again, and i will surelly not change it.
And the live support is excellent and immediate!
The only thing that is missing for the functionality I require is alphauserpoints integration, so I will reward my users when they subscribe to a newsletter. I wonder how they missed that! However, they are always willing to expand and/or customize their product, so there is nothing you can't do with it, really.
i got shocked when i saw this extensions ability !!!
after became familiar with this extension , i went to its site and used jnews online support and saw their hospitality, i trusted their support servings and got the jnews as soon as it was possible
The package installation is seamless, it installs quickly. The menu is very intuitive. It functions just advertised.
The only issues I've had have been operator misunderstanding errors. The online support is fast and effective.
I'm very pleased with jNews Pro.
the application is really easy to use and to import contacts, define templates and send newsletters.