jNews introduces you to the next generation of email marketing. A powerful newsletter component for Joomla, jNews gives you quality outputs with the newest professional and cool features making sure that your communications yields the best results that you really wanted. From the makers of your best-loved email marketing app, Acajoom, jNews is still designed with ease of use and robustness in mind but with more powerful features to make your experience worthwhile.
jNews comes with the newest powerful features:
• Send mailings to one or several lists
• Enhanced jNews Module with Ajax effects and with cool display effects (Mootools Slide, Mootools Modal)
• Includes 5 default newsletter templates to make your newsletter look sharp and professional
• Newsletter templates management
• Emails queue management and resend to overcome hosting limitation
• Automatic subscription of users to one or more list upon registration
• Enhanced Statistics to see how many who receives and reads your mails
• Track subscriber's IP
• Easily import your users from other Joomla newsletter system through CSV
• Automatically synchronize with your Joomla users
• Insert and Sort contents (articles from Joomla) according to date, section, or category
• Unlimited lists
• Unlimited subscribers
• Unlimited newsletters
• Social Tags (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
jNews also integrate with many popular Joomla extensions:
• JomSocial to automatically add newly registered JomSocial users to jNews subscribers
• FlexiContent to add articles in your newsletter
• Community Builder, list of newsletter on registration form
• VirtueMart automatic subscription to list at registration
• Includes K2 content into your newsletter
• jMarket to insert Joobi Tags (Latest Products, Top Vendors and many more... )
• jCalPro enable to insert events
• And many more tags, like including product of VirtueMart in your newsletter.
It also includes classical newsletter functionality:
• Handle registered or unregistered subscribers
• Attachment capability
• Email address validation and confirmation when registering (Double Opt-in)
• Sending test email to admin before whole list
• Embedded images option
• Ability to Ban emails
• Automated unsubscribing link
• Preview newsletter before sending either on the screen or send a test email
• HTML or TEXT-only mailings
• Statistics management (Number of Sent / Opened newsletters, HTML or text only)
FREE SUPPORT through livechat, ticket system and forum during weekdays
A complete product, free (important for a humanitarian site) with a support very competent and rapid!!
I've found a little bug and on 10 minutes all is repaired...
Never seen a support so rapid and interested to help you.
- complete module
- rapid support
Hey trust me normally i dont take the time to write reviews, but this guys deserve it, just buy it no need to think twice. Amazing tool, im using for my most of the clients now. Wish there were more features like additional fields while importing like company anme and other things and more depth in jlinks.
Thanks to joomla community and developers like jnews, our life is become easy.
I´m new on joomla then i have some difficults to configure, the support team is wonderful, a lot(tons) of patience (rsrsrs), great courtesy (they really enter on my site to help the configuration, that´s save my life).
Altough i think the support is a robot(not a person), they are ontime 7/24/365, incredible (rsrsrsr).
I´m really happy with program and support, it´s a dream to me with everyone act like them.
Now we can send messages from my site automaticaly, thats perfect. If you want to increase your relationship with your subscriber´s, that´s the better choice, you can trust.
Congratulations Joobi Team and thanks for all the help.
I had a Problem wit import Subscribers at HTML-Recievers. In the Support-Chat they helped me friendly. At the end they send me a little Script per Mail, and it works. A great customer-Support! Thumbs up!
Thank you guys for that great component and your support.
Because I am not quite good at this stuff, they were willing to manage the problems I encounter from backend.
I really appreciate that. Friend in need is friend endeed.
I have only worked with the component for a week so i don´t have much to say except that its good so far. Will update later with more information!
I got a test version of Jnews social 3 weeks ago, and I am still not able to use it, so I did not finish the purchase yet. Some issues I encountered:
1. Error when trying to upload template files.
2. My language was supposed to be included, but the language file was only partially translated.
3. The native and commercial templates were messed up. It turned out that the paths was wrong.
4. I am using usernames and not real names, but the Jomsocial tags includes real names. this was corrected on my site yesterday. Its a major privacy issue for users using usernames, but apparently the option to switch will not be included, according to support, so I will need help on this on every upgrade.
5. The tag for including Joomla modules still does not work. First they blamed the editor, changed it and declared problem solved, but its not solved at all.
6. The tags for Jomsocial is not in the language file. Problem still not solved.
About the support itself:
1. Topics closed prematurely and strange questions which seems absolutely non-relevant. For example in the case of the templates being messed up, I was given directions for switching colour codes for no apparent reason. When I asked about the relevans, I got no answer.
2. A supporter did some testing in the backend and send out a newsletter to 60 users which included a messed up template with default content and tags including users real names, so not only did the users get a strange ugly mail, some of them got their privacy violated. I complained about this, but got no excuse at all. Only comment was asking about the time for the sending.
Ever got the feeling that you payed good money for what essentially is a beta? I got that feeling about Jnews Social. Also, the support is unprofessional. They seem to prefer to ask for backend access rather that give you info on how to fix for yourself. Combined with the lacking respect for a live site, this means that personally I do not feel safe handing over backend access. So if this is the only way I can get things fixed, I am not sure if I dare to place the order, to be honest.