- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
jNews comes with the newest powerful features:
• Send mailings to one or several lists
• Enhanced jNews Module with Ajax effects and with cool display effects (Mootools Slide, Mootools Modal)
• Includes 5 default newsletter templates to make your newsletter look sharp and professional
• Newsletter templates management
• Emails queue management and resend to overcome hosting limitation
• Automatic subscription of users to one or more list upon registration
• Enhanced Statistics to see how many who receives and reads your mails
• Track subscriber's IP
• Easily import your users from other Joomla newsletter system through CSV
• Automatically synchronize with your Joomla users
• Insert and Sort contents (articles from Joomla) according to date, section, or category
• Unlimited lists
• Unlimited subscribers
• Unlimited newsletters
• Social Tags (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
jNews also integrate with many popular Joomla extensions:
• JomSocial to automatically add newly registered JomSocial users to jNews subscribers
• FlexiContent to add articles in your newsletter
• Community Builder, list of newsletter on registration form
• VirtueMart automatic subscription to list at registration
• Includes K2 content into your newsletter
• jMarket to insert Joobi Tags (Latest Products, Top Vendors and many more... )
• jCalPro enable to insert events
• And many more tags, like including product of VirtueMart in your newsletter.
It also includes classical newsletter functionality:
• Handle registered or unregistered subscribers
• Attachment capability
• Email address validation and confirmation when registering (Double Opt-in)
• Sending test email to admin before whole list
• Embedded images option
• Ability to Ban emails
• Automated unsubscribing link
• Preview newsletter before sending either on the screen or send a test email
• HTML or TEXT-only mailings
• Statistics management (Number of Sent / Opened newsletters, HTML or text only)
FREE SUPPORT through livechat, ticket system and forum during weekdays.
Support is also great. When I imported my preexisting mailing lists from my e-mail client, I would have had to manually confirm them for over 600 subscribers. However, I contacted support and within minutes of contacting the live support I was given a solution that saved me hours! Support was very friendly and got right to answering my questions!
All in all a very helpful component with great support!
A complete product, free (important for a humanitarian site) with a support very competent and rapid!!
I've found a little bug and on 10 minutes all is repaired...
Never seen a support so rapid and interested to help you.
- complete module
- rapid support
Hey trust me normally i dont take the time to write reviews, but this guys deserve it, just buy it no need to think twice. Amazing tool, im using for my most of the clients now. Wish there were more features like additional fields while importing like company anme and other things and more depth in jlinks.
Thanks to joomla community and developers like jnews, our life is become easy.
I´m new on joomla then i have some difficults to configure, the support team is wonderful, a lot(tons) of patience (rsrsrs), great courtesy (they really enter on my site to help the configuration, that´s save my life).
Altough i think the support is a robot(not a person), they are ontime 7/24/365, incredible (rsrsrsr).
I´m really happy with program and support, it´s a dream to me with everyone act like them.
Now we can send messages from my site automaticaly, thats perfect. If you want to increase your relationship with your subscriber´s, that´s the better choice, you can trust.
Congratulations Joobi Team and thanks for all the help.
I had a Problem wit import Subscribers at HTML-Recievers. In the Support-Chat they helped me friendly. At the end they send me a little Script per Mail, and it works. A great customer-Support! Thumbs up!
Thank you guys for that great component and your support.
Because I am not quite good at this stuff, they were willing to manage the problems I encounter from backend.
I really appreciate that. Friend in need is friend endeed.