- This extension has additional addons listed in an extension specific category.
- This extension requires registration to download.
K2 RSS Feed, VirtueMart RSS Feed, DocMan RSS Feed, FLEXIcontent RSS Feed, ZOO RSS Feed... all in one place just like popular RSS Feed in News Portal sites (CNN, CNET, BBC, Reuters)
RSS Feed Creator FEATURES
* Create unlimited Feeds (or even HTML feed page) for your Joomla site.
* Available Feed formats: RSS 2.0, RSS 0.91, RSS 1.0, ATOM, ATOM 0.3, HTML, JSON, SITEMAP.
* SITEMAP Feed output is in Google Sitemap Index format.
* JSON Feed output can be used for creating iOS, Android apps (with online app makers). JSON Feed is a great way to feed data for your iOS, Android app.
* Manage and display all RSS Feeds in ONE place.
* Included NON Front-Page articles in the feed.
* Easy to put the rest of content articles into the feed.
* Easy to get feed for section(s), category(s) or for the rest of content articles, up to your needs.
* Auto create RSS feed(s) on the RSS icon inside the address bar on the browser.
* Feedburner integration.
* Able to create PODCAST (depends on add-on).
* Able to create Enclosure tag, additional element, additional markup for the feed (depends on add-on).
* Strip tags.
* Randomise the RSS Feeds.
* Create feeds automatically based on selected Categories.
* SEF support. Friendly URL for Feed, something like: http://www.domain.com/rss/election-news.feed
* Make RSS page on the frontend looks like CNET, CNN, BBC.
* Create multiple menu to RSS Syndicate Page with multilingual support.
* Add-on support (weblinks, contacts, banners, polls, VirtueMart, FLEXIcontent, Kunena, K2, DocMan, ZOO, redSHOP, HikaShop ...). Note: VirtueMart, ZOO, FLEXIcontent, Kunena, K2, DocMan, redSHOP, HikaShop... add-ons don't include in this package.
* Merge RSS sources: Merge two or more RSS sources (internal or external source) into one feed. This feature requires "RSS Merge" add-on.
- JCal Pro
- Podcast Suit
On the other hand, we have RSS Grabber extension for grabbing full-length content, please take a look: