This ALL-IN-ONE (just one click to implement the solution) Joomla RSS Syndicate extension includes: backend component (manager the feeds and stuff), frontend component (display the feeds list likes CNN, CNET, BBC), frontend module (two display types: icon or button), content plugin (display the feed icon inside article), system plugin (put the feed into the live-bookmark icon).
RSS Feed Creator FEATURES
* Create unlimited Feeds (or even HTML feed page) for your Joomla site.
* Available Feed formats: RSS 2.0, RSS 0.91, RSS 1.0, ATOM, ATOM 0.3, HTML, JSON, SITEMAP.
* SITEMAP Feed output is in Google Sitemap Index format.
* JSON Feed output can be used for creating iOS, Android apps (with online app makers).
* Manage and display all RSS Feeds in ONE place.
* Included NON Front-Page articles in the feed.
* Easy to put the rest of content articles into the feed.
* Easy to get feed for section(s), category(s) or for the rest of content articles, up to your needs.
* Auto create RSS feed(s) on the RSS icon inside the address bar on the browser.
* Feedburner integration.
* Able to create PODCAST (depends on add-on).
* Able to create Enclosure tag, additional element, additional markup for the feed (depends on add-on).
* Strip tags.
* Randomize the RSS Feeds.
* Create feeds automatically based on Section/Category structure.
* SEF support. Friendly URL for Feed, something like: http://www.domain.com/rss/election-news/
* Make RSS page on the frontend looks like CNET, CNN, BBC.
* Create multiple menu to RSS Syndicate Page with multilingual support.
* Add-on support (weblinks, contacts, banners, polls, VirtueMart, Jobline, EventList, DocMan, Repository, ...). Note: VirtueMart, Jobline, EventList,... add-ons don't include in this package.
* Merge RSS sources: Merge two or more RSS sources (internal or external source) into one feed. This feature requires "RSS Merge" add-on.
- Event Calendar
- Employment Listing
- Mosets Tree
- Kunena Forum
On the other hand, we have RSS Grabber extension for grabbing full-length content, please take a look: