Create any number of RSS feeds, select which sections and categories to include or exclude. Choose whether to render images or HTML in the feed. Output the whole the article in the feed, just the introduction or a certain number of words. The Ninja RSS Syndicator puts you in control of your feeds.
Also check out our new Enclosures Plugin and also our Content Plugin Tags remover plugin. With more plugins coming soon!
* Choice of output types: RSS 2.0, ATOM
* Write the feed name and description
* Choose the number of articles to show in feed
* Choose how to order the feed (by date descending, date ascending, section, category, article)
* Choose whether to show full text, a number of words in feed or just the intro text
* Choose the format for rendering author name
* Choose whether to render HTML
* Choose whether to render Images
* Choose whether to show frontpage items
* Choose which section to include
* Choose which categories to exclude
* Choose which individual articles to exclude
* Select the feed button
* Create your own personalized RSS buttons
I found this plugin very user friendly, but I have a question for the developers: how can I add the [...] to the end of the articles when I chose not to show full text?
Also, it seems that the option 'read more link' and 'add text to intro' do nothing...
Thanx for your attention.
This is a great idea! Thanks for the suggestion, we have encorporated this into the latest version! :-)
The component was easy to install and really self explaining.
Hope the next release of this component will also provide pubdate support.
Highly recommend it.
The support and dedication of the people behind this extention is phenominal. I had the blank feed error and with a little work, it's working A1.
This is the best feed creator I've had since my journey into Joomla CMS.. and I've researched and tried all the mainstream ones.
It also doesn't have any extraneous advertising in case anyone's worried about that with "Breast Cancer" in the name!
Hmmh, having said that I had the idea that I now needed to read up on a lot of material to be able to implement and understand it.
Not so, the Component and Module installed without hitch. The documentation is brilliant and now I only need to figure out how to advertise it better.
Thanks, great job