- This extension requires registration to download.
- HTML, XML
- Plain Text
- Bash, Shell
- plg_content_hs_highlighter : Syntaxhighlighter itself.
- plg_editor-xtd_hs_highlighter : A button plugin to insert codes.
*These files are packed to one package file.
The plugin is easy to install and use. The 'Highlight Code' button in the editor is a great idea. Also great is the possibility of different pre-defined styles.
* It looks great.
* You can define the line number to start with.
* You can highlight lines if you want.
* Plugin is easy to handle.
* The plugin makes it is easy to copy the code from your website (without copying the line numbers as well).
Unfortunately it's not possible to set line number for the first start line.
> Unfortunately it's not possible to set line number for the first start line.
I guess you are saying about the function of highlighting some lines. You can highlight first line by entering 1. The count of line starts from 1, not 0 like programming code.
I like the feature that loading the appropriate brush automatically — no extra JS when you don't need it.
The only problem I have discovered — the same brush can be loaded few times on the same page (if you use the same type of PRE code few times on the same page). Reported to the Author.