Special elements like print-icons and pagination-links are displayed at the desired position in the templates. JooDatabase handles the linking, routing between the pages automatically. The search plug-in provides search in your databases using the Joomla sitesearch component.
Because many users demanded a version with support and the ability to handle real relational databases we decided to publish a pro version.
Here are some of the features of the PRO version
* Multiple tables and sub-forms with relational connections
* Import for Excel spreadsheets
* Category select search options for parametric search
* Ticket system and developer support
* Online update service using the Joomla update mechanism
Then I came across joodb.
Kicking off with the single table "free" version the frame work for the project was up and running within hours. We are currently migrating to the Pro version.
Support is top notch.
If you any sort of data search/ view/edit data application in mind for your Joomla site, joodb is what you need to drive it.