- Supports 4 table types, each with its own functions and styles
- Tables are sortable, resizable, filterable. Pagination support
- Can show sortable grid from HTML table, CSV file, SQL query
- Multiple databases are supported: you can easy get any data from various database types and show it in a nice grid: MySQL, MS SQL, Sqlite, Postgres and may others
- Can display line, area, bar, column, pie charts from HTML table, CSV file or database. Charts are cross-browse and can be display in IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.
- Can generate Excel/XLS files from SQL query, working as SQL 2 Excel
- Module comes with dozens of themes for Data Table
- Can recognize links and images and show them in a table
- No need in plugin codes or heavy configurations - user-friendly module will help you to set up the table you need
- Easy to apply external and internal styles
- Supports predefined parameters to passed to SQL query: USER_ID - currently user ID; ARTICLE_ID - current article ID
As expected I struggled to get it working (due to my lack of understanding of Joomla!) and sent off a support email. Within no time at all I had assistance back on what I was doing wrong (trying to use it as an plugin rather than a module) and had it working as expected.
4 hours later I had swapped about emails with support, had my sortable SQL table results displaying fine and had some product suggestions that would help me with my application. That was on Monday afternoon. Its now Tuesday night and the product changes have been delivered and are working.
Not sure what else you could ask for? It does exactly what I want and they talk to you incredibly quickly to help out. Easily, easily worth the money.
I am happy that you don't need to be a programmer to use this, but a few more coding examples, or module screenshots on your site would help somebody like me use this to it's full capabilities.
They are simple and yet very powerful. Support from the development crew goes beyond the call of duty. Questions are answered almost immediately and any problems/queries I had were solved in record time.
Any developer wishing to produce very functional and speedy tables from their sql databases - don't look further - this is the bees knees!!
This team is a perfect example of how things can and should be done.
The module supports display of the data of the table in a charts (Line, Area, Bar, Column, Pie). Forms of representation of tables completely satisfy any requirements.
Thus this module concerns a "all-in-one" category.
The support service deserves special attention. For example, the specific question on display of Cyrillic symbols in the table has been solved within only several hours!
The remarkable tool for fast and easy display tables!
But I decided to give it a try and I haven't regretted it one bit! I needed some help with the installation but the support I got was outstanding. They answered very fast and was more than willing to help me out and even implement some new features for me!
Now when the module is configured all I have to do is upload my new .csv file via FTP and the tables get updated instantly.
The only downside I can think of is that there is no documentation on how to install the module. But like I said, if you need any help just contact them by e-mail or post on their forums and you will get a reply almost instantly.
Bottom line, well worth the $20!
In the beginning several adjustments had to be made to the module. But I was surprised how their support solved my problem and fixed the adjustments.
They have excellent customer service and respond very quickly by e-mail.
I'm looking forward to work again with them Many thanks to them.