- This extension requires registration to download.
ARI Data Tables module converts HTML tables into powerful and functional tables with possibilities to sort, filter and paging data. It can also create different charts based on data from tables. The extension can load data from SQL databases and CSV files.
* User friendly interface;
* Can load data from Joomla! database or from external database. Many different database types is supported;
* Can load data from CSV files (can load remote CSV files, provides ability to use "contains" and "equals" data filters);
* Provides a variety of widgets to display data: ARI Data Table, ARI Table Sorter, ARI Data Visualiser, ARI MooTable, ARI GChart, ARI Tiny Table;
* Can show loading icon until the data are loaded;
* Can add vertical and/or horizontal scrolling to large table (This ability provides "ARI Data Tables" widget);
* Provide possibility to render plain HTML table based on data from CSV file or database. Display of this table can be customized with help CSS;
* Adds filter, sorting, paging functionality to table;
* Can recognize links and converts them to HTML representation. Target attribute of a link can be specified;
* Creates charts based on data from table;
* Multiple instances of the module can be used on one page with different settings;
* Provides possibility to configure different columns parameters;
* "ARI Data Table" widget supports server side pagination for "SQL" source type;
* Highly customizable;
* Works in all modern browsers;
* Can display module in Joomla! articles with help ARI Data Tables plugin.
The support is GREAT and FAST!
If i had known i would have bought this module long ago!
Keep up the good work.
I found the Developer's forum with a Step By Step a huge help; allowed me to replicate table design found in the demo. If you get stuck - search their forums for Step by Step.
Definitely worth the money!
Two things to remember if using "csv" option:
1.Have a correct path to file. (full server path)
2.If you are using foreign chars, type "Windows-1252" in "file encoding"