- This extension requires registration to download.
ARI Data Tables module converts HTML tables into powerful and functional tables with possibilities to sort, filter and paging data. It can also create different charts based on data from tables. The extension can load data from SQL databases and CSV files.
* User friendly interface;
* Can load data from Joomla! database or from external database. Many different database types is supported;
* Can load data from CSV files (can load remote CSV files, provides ability to use "contains" and "equals" data filters);
* Provides a variety of widgets to display data: ARI Data Table, ARI Table Sorter, ARI Data Visualiser, ARI MooTable, ARI GChart, ARI Tiny Table;
* Can show loading icon until the data are loaded;
* Can add vertical and/or horizontal scrolling to large table (This ability provides "ARI Data Tables" widget);
* Provide possibility to render plain HTML table based on data from CSV file or database. Display of this table can be customized with help CSS;
* Adds filter, sorting, paging functionality to table;
* Can recognize links and converts them to HTML representation. Target attribute of a link can be specified;
* Creates charts based on data from table;
* Multiple instances of the module can be used on one page with different settings;
* Provides possibility to configure different columns parameters;
* "ARI Data Table" widget supports server side pagination for "SQL" source type;
* Highly customizable;
* Works in all modern browsers;
* Can display module in Joomla! articles with help ARI Data Tables plugin.
My previous website was with Dreamweaver and MS Acces.
Now i was looking for a way to show my data into my Joomla website.
I bought ARI Data Tables for only 15$ and in the beginning i needed some support.
If you ask a question or you having some problems, ask it on the forum.... normally within 1 hour you get a respons.
Great support for such a small amount...
Keep up the good work ARI...
I'm actually hesitant to say how much these guys helped me with my issue because I don't want them to have others with too-high expectations.
So i was working on a site last night from like 11:54 pm until 7 am. and needed a bit of help getting this set up. they emailed me back and forth like 5 times: 2:52 am, 3:36 am, 4:40 am. At 7:42 this morning they'd gotten it working FOR me.
Anyway- thanks ARI dudes.
And well worth the small cost.
Took an hour or so to understand it, asked some questions and had prompt replies from Admin.
Just hoping there is an easy way to create hyperlinks to data.
Well done ARI
The csv performance was too slow for my size of table (although I never tried to make it quicker) - switching to a SQL table ran vastly quicker.
I had an issue displaying currency formatted data that could still be sorted numerically. Contacting the support team resulted in a new version that did exactly what I needed!
This extension, and the support provided surpassed my expectations.
Easy to install, Easy to use.
I did have a problem when I went live with my site and support was fast and fixed the problem over the weekend. I was still able to meet my Monday deadline to launch.
If you need to display data in a table form on you Joomla site I recommend that you do not hesitate to purchase!
The support is GREAT and FAST!
If i had known i would have bought this module long ago!
Keep up the good work.
I found the Developer's forum with a Step By Step a huge help; allowed me to replicate table design found in the demo. If you get stuck - search their forums for Step by Step.
Definitely worth the money!
Two things to remember if using "csv" option:
1.Have a correct path to file. (full server path)
2.If you are using foreign chars, type "Windows-1252" in "file encoding"