You may also use xForms together with your favourite form builder as simple and easy to use content construction kit (CCK). See the demo on our site to get an idea what is possible!
Additionally, it provides a very simple php framework to pass data from sources like database tables to sortable and searchable lists. It ships with lots of useful features and is frequently updated.
* Collect data using a supported form builder and display using xForms. Currently supported form builders:
** included with subscription, please see http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contacts-and-feedback/forms/4709 **
- RSForm (free version)
* View Management: Define list views and select what fields to show up
* Permission Management: Define what group is allowed to view, publish, delete and changing the state of each record
* Personal Record Lists: Allow users to see only their submitted records
* States: Define up to 10 colors for each record and filter by them
* Details Management: 100% Freedom to layout the details page
* Data transformation support: Modify the data on-the-fly, before displaying
* Search Management: Define what fields should be searchable
* Menu Items: Add list views or single records to menu items
* MS-Excel® export
* Simple PHP framework: Add custom form types and data sources. Helps reducing your development workload.
* Latest BreezingForms is included!
* Professional support
* More form integration is in the works. If you have suggestions what else to integrate, please contact our support. Anything is possible!
*** This is a reporting tool, if you need to edit content, please use our extension ContentBuilder:
Just a heads up: if you dont have tinyMCE enabled the component will not work ... took me a while to figure that one out lol. Also ... the captcha on your site isnt working so I had to register here to tell you about the tinMCE problem.
Couple of little fixes and this will be even better!
This extension is great just to display records, but don't ask for any enhancements or any good ideas that can be great for the extension because you will get a NO.
to make your review complete I would like to add this:
1. You demanded free coding hours that were out of support scope. Sorry but you cannot blame us for that. If you need custom coding, please visit freelance websites or check out the JRD.
2. The name "Display Records" stands for ... displaying records. After this review, we are still asking ourselves how to make it even more clear than having this in the extension's name?
I have my wish list for features but at the rate that new things have been added I believe I will see everything I want soon!
Nice job Crosstec team!
My surprise was the wonderful support received. I asked for the possibility of incluiding the result of the view into the items, and, Markus, the developper, answered this question creating a plugin to do it and more, thats will be available in 2 days. More than I asked in my question. Highly impressed with the possiilities breezing form+xform records.
It is what it tells.
It´s very easy to handle and it is just was I was looking for.
The crosstec.de team was very helpful and when there was a little problem they didn´t stop helping until the problem was solved.
Thumbs up! Excellent component - perfect support!