- Include a minified, gzip compressed version of jQuery
- Set a far-future expire header for minimizing server requests.
- Include any older or more recent version of jQuery.
- The plugin makes sure jQuery is loaded before MooTools and noConflict is called immediately.
- Includes map files for all jQuery releases since 1.9.1
This release includes jQuery version 1.11.0 and the latest bugfix version of all previous releases.
Access jQuery with "jQuery" in the global object scope instead of "$".
If you like the plugin, please rate it and write a short review. Thanks!
Please note that our extensions are only tested and supported on PHP 5.2.x and higher.
1)there is just several version of JQ to use
2)Its always load from your site, no option for CDN
3) JQ loaded via PHP script, instead of serving jut static js file
4) and, most bad, no matter that i do, my browser, Firefox, NEVER cache it. On each reload Jquery is realoaded again and again.
Thats making me to look for another plugin.
Hi, thanks for pointing that out. We just included the latest jQuery versions!
The cache issue you mentioned probably comes from your console, usually caching is disabled when the console is open.
@ arun....Please do not make negative comments with out knowing what the issue is.. Its only a request
I'm sorry you had trouble with the extension. Your site getting slow because of the plugin is very uncommon and might come from server misconfiguration (check your gzip handler).
The plugin is very light-weight and is intended to speed up your website. For problems, please write an e-mail instead of a hasty negative review.
Thanks for a great, simple extension that just works!