- This extension requires registration to download.
WHAT IT DOES OUT-OF-THE BOX
- calls jQuery and jQuery UI libraries from the Google CDN (with or without protocol) - but you can do it locally too,
- places jQuery libraries after MooTools calls for perfect compatibility,
- adds the noConflict() code alongside the jQuery library call,
- strips out extra jQuery and jQuery UI libraries, including the noConflict() calls added by other modules or plugins,
- lets you choose jQuery UI basic styling or custom theme.
WHAT YOU CAN TWEAK
- disable MooTools libraries tentatively in the frontend,
- enable or disable the plugin in specific portions of the site, from template to single page,
- use reporting to get feedback on what the plugin engine has done,
- add or remove scripts and stylesheets,
- strip blank lines left by the modifications made to the page,
- prevent some libraries to be stripped out,
- modify the way the engine works by default (do not add or remove noConflict() code...),
Try the new jQuery Easy Profiles for Joomla! 3+ (beta) that allows multiple configurations to work seamlessly for different parts of a site. More information on the website's owner.
With the amount of cases I am asked to look at on a regular basis and the increasing amount of spam floading the forum, I could no longer afford to keep support free for everyone.
The forum is FREE TO CONSULT and a lot of cases have been solved and reported in it. Most chances are you will find answers or hints on how to fix issues you may have.
Yes, this extension has helped thousands of users (experimented or not). Articles and documents are also available on the extension's website to help in understanding how to fix issues (and explain those EXPERT parameters). For advanced support, the small contribution is really not an unfair price to pay.
Thanks for the review! Really appreciated.
I do not understand your comment on IE8 however as the plugin itself is browser independent and is not responsible for the scripts that run on site pages.
Thank you so much for the review, glad it helped you save time and headaches!
I like that it is easy to load Mootools when needed and it solves all kinds of jQuery compatibility issues. This plugin is a must have.
Thank you for the feedback, I really do appreciate it.
So the very idea to produce a plugin to fix this is highly commendable. On top of that, the plugin works in seconds, has clear settings and good documentation. Welle done!
Thank you for this great review. I definitely wanted to resolve a problem by creating this plugin. Frustrated with a few extensions, I had decided to get my hands dirty. The best solution would be to fix this at the root of the problem...
I appreciate your feedback!
Two fruitless hours of trying to figure out what was happening yielded no results. Quick search on the JED found this plug-in, installed with no problems and my site renders perfectly.
Thank you so much.
Great feedback, thank you very much for the review, I do appreciate it.
Thank you for the review. Glad it worked for you out of the box!
I lost the responsive background and all responsiveness on my home page. I thought it had to do something with jquery (even though I didn't know what jquery was). I installed this module and everything was fixed!!!
Great to see that the plugin fixed your issues! Thank you very much for the review.
You are welcome. Trying hard to give as many options as possible for being truly useful to most cases. Thank you for the review!
Thanks very much for developing this great plugin. :-)
You are welcome! Thank you for the review.
Thanks a lot for this free plugin.
Making many modules using jQuery working together can be a very difficult task. I am glad this plugin was able to help you with that.
Thank you so much for the review.