- This extension requires registration to download.
WHAT IT DOES OUT-OF-THE BOX
- calls jQuery and jQuery UI libraries from the Google CDN (with or without protocol) - but you can do it locally too,
- places jQuery libraries after MooTools calls for perfect compatibility,
- adds the noConflict() code alongside the jQuery library call,
- strips out extra jQuery and jQuery UI libraries, including the noConflict() calls added by other modules or plugins,
- lets you choose jQuery UI basic styling or custom theme.
WHAT YOU CAN TWEAK
- disable MooTools libraries tentatively in the frontend,
- enable or disable the plugin in specific portions of the site, from template to single page,
- use reporting to get feedback on what the plugin engine has done,
- add or remove scripts and stylesheets,
- strip blank lines left by the modifications made to the page,
- prevent some libraries to be stripped out,
- modify the way the engine works by default (do not add or remove noConflict() code...),
It has all the features, and params needed to make a website works in a fluid way!
I recommend this plugin to the users of my extension, who sometimes have jQuery problems, and it solves also the problem with widgetkit, and its strange way of loading its own library.
Thanks for this so well-done developpement !
Well, thank you very much for the review and for recommending the plugin!
Great that this plugin helped you out, it is always nice to get this kind of feedback. Thank you!
Thank you for the review!
You saved me many hours of work!!! Thank You!!!
Thank you! That is not always as easy as some configurations can make things complicated but I am glad it worked for you :-)
Thank you for the review!
This is great, thanks for the review!
Congratulations to developers. This i a must.
There is a time when you cannot control every component out there (other than making your own extensions)... This plugin was meant to help in the process of making all these different extensions work together. Sometimes little is required, sometimes highly advanced changes need to be made. Although jQuery Easy cannot fix everything, it is a path in the right direction.
Thank you for this great review.
Than I found this plugin. At the moment I'm writing this again this plugin helped me. After easy install I still had 2 bugs but all was working again. Than at the forum of the plugin I saw the solutions, what where just a few click at the advanced parameters and the bugs are at 0. 0 errors at firebug.
One of the best plugins for Joomla!
Thank you for the review! I am glad it helped fix your issues.
Thanks for your review. As you have mentioned, Google does not support the automatic 'latest version' loading anymore (at least for the latest major version of jQuery UI). I have added a warning on the site.
Thank you so much for the review, it is really appreciated. Making sure the plugin helps fixing your issues is a priority :-)
Glad it was that easy!
Thank you so much for the review.