- This extension requires registration to download.
WHAT IT DOES OUT-OF-THE BOX
- calls jQuery and jQuery UI libraries from the Google CDN (with or without protocol) - but you can do it locally too,
- places jQuery libraries after MooTools calls for perfect compatibility,
- adds the noConflict() code alongside the jQuery library call,
- strips out extra jQuery and jQuery UI libraries, including the noConflict() calls added by other modules or plugins,
- lets you choose jQuery UI basic styling or custom theme.
WHAT YOU CAN TWEAK
- disable MooTools libraries tentatively in the frontend,
- enable or disable the plugin in specific portions of the site, from template to single page,
- use reporting to get feedback on what the plugin engine has done,
- add or remove scripts and stylesheets,
- strip blank lines left by the modifications made to the page,
- prevent some libraries to be stripped out,
- modify the way the engine works by default (do not add or remove noConflict() code...),
Try the new jQuery Easy Profiles for Joomla! 3+ (beta) that allows multiple configurations to work seamlessly for different parts of a site. More information on the website's owner.
Thank you for the review. Glad it worked for you out of the box!
I lost the responsive background and all responsiveness on my home page. I thought it had to do something with jquery (even though I didn't know what jquery was). I installed this module and everything was fixed!!!
Great to see that the plugin fixed your issues! Thank you very much for the review.
You are welcome. Trying hard to give as many options as possible for being truly useful to most cases. Thank you for the review!
Thanks very much for developing this great plugin. :-)
You are welcome! Thank you for the review.
Thanks a lot for this free plugin.
Making many modules using jQuery working together can be a very difficult task. I am glad this plugin was able to help you with that.
Thank you so much for the review.
This is great. Thank you for the review, I do appreciate it.
The plugin lives up to its name - it was Easy, and worked out of the box 3 minutes after installation :-)
Thank you very much for the review, it is much appreciated!
I have used it for solving problems on various sites, and latest to solve a conflict between FitVids and GCalendar.
Thank you so much for developing this - it ought to be build in the Joomla core!
You are welcome, thanks for the review, I do appreciate it. I don't know if this should be part of the Joomla core, but there is definitely something to do (like jQuery coding conventions or best practices) to attune jQuery development under this framework.