- This extension requires registration to download.
WHAT IT DOES OUT-OF-THE BOX
- calls jQuery and jQuery UI libraries from the Google CDN (with or without protocol) - but you can do it locally too,
- places jQuery libraries after MooTools calls for perfect compatibility,
- adds the noConflict() code alongside the jQuery library call,
- strips out extra jQuery and jQuery UI libraries, including the noConflict() calls added by other modules or plugins,
- lets you choose jQuery UI basic styling or custom theme.
WHAT YOU CAN TWEAK
- disable MooTools libraries tentatively in the frontend,
- enable or disable the plugin in specific portions of the site, from template to single page,
- use reporting to get feedback on what the plugin engine has done,
- add or remove scripts and stylesheets,
- strip blank lines left by the modifications made to the page,
- prevent some libraries to be stripped out,
- modify the way the engine works by default (do not add or remove noConflict() code...),
Try the new jQuery Easy Profiles for Joomla! 3+ (beta) that allows multiple configurations to work seamlessly for different parts of a site. More information on the website's owner.
Than I found this plugin. At the moment I'm writing this again this plugin helped me. After easy install I still had 2 bugs but all was working again. Than at the forum of the plugin I saw the solutions, what where just a few click at the advanced parameters and the bugs are at 0. 0 errors at firebug.
One of the best plugins for Joomla!
Thank you for the review! I am glad it helped fix your issues.
Thanks for your review. As you have mentioned, Google does not support the automatic 'latest version' loading anymore (at least for the latest major version of jQuery UI). I have added a warning on the site.
Thank you so much for the review, it is really appreciated. Making sure the plugin helps fixing your issues is a priority :-)
Glad it was that easy!
Thank you so much for the review.
I installed this extension, published it and turned on jquery in the admin panel. Everything works!!!!! Now I can carry on with actually creating a site. This is now an extension I will automatically load on to my sites.
Thank you very much
Your review is very well appreciated.
Great that it helped!
Thanks for the review.
JQuery Easy made its name worth it. Solved JQuery conflicts, easy and simple, I just activated the plugin and enabled the option "Enable JQuery".
Thank you very much, saved a lot of headaches and time consuption.
You are very welcome, thank you for the review!
Thanks for helping my site act normal!
Yes, the plugin cannot fix every single issue from the start go, it takes preparation work in order to sort out the nightmare some people face sometimes. And there are twisted issues people come to me with! The plugin is constantly updated to try and resolve more problems as they arise.
Thank you for this review, it is well appreciated.
In my opinion, this plug-in is a must have on any joomla site using JS. I only had a minor conflict on one page but I couldn't fix it... so I downloaded this extention, installed, and configured it in literally 30 seconds and 'everything' on my site now
1) works as it should
2) seems to work much faster
I would recommend this extention to anyone to everyone... absolutely fantastic!!
Thank you for the review :-)
Then one forum post mentioned this plug-in and how it solved his problem. No way it could be that easy...
Backed up the site, installed the plugin, clicked to enable it and the site worked perfectly again.
Yep, it was that easy and this is a perfect solution if jquery conflicts are your problem.
Sincere gratitude to the developer.
Thank you for the review, it is gratifying to see that this plugin really helps solve jQuery potential problems in Joomla! environments. This is always a big encouragement and makes me want to push the plugin's limits, especially for those much more complicated issues some users come up with.
Thank you for this review. The plugin's popularity and the issues encountered over the past months by its users help in pushing its limits further every time. More improvements are on the way to make this plugin as good as possible...