- This extension requires registration to download.
WHAT IT DOES OUT-OF-THE BOX
- calls jQuery and jQuery UI libraries from the Google CDN (with or without protocol) - but you can do it locally too,
- places jQuery libraries after MooTools calls for perfect compatibility,
- adds the noConflict() code alongside the jQuery library call,
- strips out extra jQuery and jQuery UI libraries, including the noConflict() calls added by other modules or plugins,
- lets you choose jQuery UI basic styling or custom theme.
WHAT YOU CAN TWEAK
- disable MooTools libraries tentatively in the frontend,
- enable or disable the plugin in specific portions of the site, from template to single page,
- use reporting to get feedback on what the plugin engine has done,
- add or remove scripts and stylesheets,
- strip blank lines left by the modifications made to the page,
- prevent some libraries to be stripped out,
- modify the way the engine works by default (do not add or remove noConflict() code...),
Try the new jQuery Easy Profiles for Joomla! 3+ (beta) that allows multiple configurations to work seamlessly for different parts of a site. More information on the website's owner.
Just click to download, click to install, click to activate and viola, everything is right in the world again : )))
Trying to fix jQuery conflicts can be very tedious, especially that more and more extensions use it extensively. I am glad this little plugin was able to help you out!
Thank you for your feedback. It can definitely help further development of the plugin.
Work witout any problems.
Olivier is very fast with reply. Great support!
Thank you for the review. I take great joy in helping people fix their problems. It is constructive and often leads to a better, more solid extension down the road.
Be sure to use the jQuery "no-conflict" syntax when writing your scripts.
Great product and its free!
Keep up the good work.
Thank you for the encouragement!