- Manage both MooTools Core and MooTools More, including options to:
- Select menu items to include MooTools .
- Choose to load MooTools from Google's CDN.
- Select version and compressed or uncompressed, useful for testing and debugging.
- Set custom URL for MooTools more, if, for example, you have a custom build.
- Remove Joomla!'s MooTools libraries, including JCaption and JTooltip code.
- Manage jQuery, ensuring only one copy is added to any page, even if multiple extensions are adding it. Includes options to:
- Select menu items to include jQuery.
- Select server location, including Local (your server, InterExt comes with copies of jQuery to use for this option), Google, jQuery, or Microsoft hosts.
- Select which version, and either minified or uncompressed.
- Option to automatically add call to jQuery.noConflict immediately after the jQuery script tag to avoid conflicts with other libraries.
- InterExt also comes with the ability to sort or apply uniqueness across any custom set of tags in the head section of your pages.
Full documentation available on our website. Our Joomla! website is currently running InterExt to remove MooTools and load jQuery instead. Feel free to drop into our forums if you require any assistance, or wish to know more.
The second great thing about it is that the Support from Developer is worth 10 Star rating.
I wish him a great success in future.
BK Manoj Goel
I usually fix the JQUERY conflicts, "touching" the code of the components I use.
NOW, thanks to this little plugin, I can manage the JQUERY library directly from the backend of joomla. In this way the upgrade of the extensions is simpler because I don't have to modify the customizations I made on the HEAD of the components to fix the loading of multiple instances of the library JQUERY.
Thanks heaps for the kind words. It's really appreciated. It's all too uncommon for people to go to the effort of expressing some gratitude, rather than simply complaining when something goes wrong. Thanks for taking the time to do so.