- Combine background images in a sprite
- Minify (Compress) and gzip aggregated files
- Exclude individual files or files from extensions that do not aggregate well
- Fixed PHP warnings when either Combine Js/CSS is disabled
- Add ability to add items to multi-select exclude options
- Improved support for popular editors
- Significantly improved the 'Optimize CSS Delivery' option
- If 'url rewriting' is set on auto (default), plugin will detect support and automatically select Yes or No so this check is not made on every download
- Scripts with 'document.write' will only be excluded by default if they are in the body of the page.
- Other minor improvements
Though being a UK-based site, we had to install an EU Cookies law script. This was tricky to get to work with JCH Optimize, but the support the provider gave was incredible, helpful, and fixed our minor problem.
A superb result. If you want to save time, I suggest, choose the Pro version.
I would like to say, the support is absolutely incredible. Whenever you post a ticket the support is just there to help you.
Thanks to the team of JCH OPTIMIZE, you rock.
My advice is, do buy the PRO-version and you won't regret it.
And I only am using it with the "average" setting, as I have many extensions that had to be excluded.
But the result is really awesome and my page loads way faster!
I really have to add that the technical support is top notch and very responsive!
Thanks to them for that and keep up the good work!
Gives your site great speed boost. My site scores 25% more points on GTMetrix if JHC Optimize is enabled.
Samuel offers top notch support, he answered every ticked within a couple of hours.
I suggest PRO version, it has more features.
Note: Not being JS and PHP savvy, I found a site backup was my best friend.
Suggest going "pro" - it's very reasonable and worth it for the ticket access and additional features.
Thanks to the developer.
I had a very small issue about a score related to 'Remove query strings from static resources' and contacted the author and within minutes, he was able to resolve the issue for me.
Oh yes, upgrading to the pro version made my site even faster with the additional features.
I highly recommend this plugin for it does what it says and comes with a superb support and fast response time when in need.
Works straight out of the box, and requires little 'try & error' for the optimum function.
But the best thing is the support (for the minimal fee of the paid version). Although Christmas time, Samuel responded at once, several times and helped me to the maximum for the correct function of the plugin (the problem was on my side).