- Combine background images in a sprite
- Minify (Compress) and gzip aggregated files
- Exclude individual files or files from extensions that do not aggregate well
- Fixed 'File not found' error on some sites regarding the link toi the combined file that caused sites to appear without CSS and Javscript.
- Fixed Backend not showing correctly in some sites dur to the addition of the multiselect exclude options.
- Improved error handling in the backend.
- Regexes optimized to enable the plugin to run much faster
- Support for cURL added to access files on external server and php generated CSS/Js files.
- Multiselect options now available in backend to select files/extension to exclude from aggregation. This requires cURL or allow_url_fopen to be enabled, otherwise you'll get a textarea to type in the file/extension names.
- Update server added for automatic updates.
- Using Joomla! API to access the cached combined file.
- Added support for deflate to compress combined file if supported by server and browser.
- Default option to automatically detect support for url rewriting on installed server so query can be removed from the JCH generated link to combined file to enable proxy caching.
- Support for data URIs added.
- Support for Google Maps improved.
- Support for email cloaking added.
We have been using the CSS & JS concatenation feature for 3 months and we haven't had any problem despite using a lot of cutsom JS, CSS and many extensions.
Thanks for sharing your work!
So far, my site has gone from a C rating to an A. Thanks for a great contribution.