- Combine background images in a sprite
- Minify (Compress) and gzip aggregated files
- Exclude individual files or files from extensions that do not aggregate well
- Fixed issue with plugin failing if urls is non-existent.
- Other bug fixes and enhancement.
- Fixed issue with CSS minification on some website.
- Improved editor support
- Fixed issue with some files inside IE conditional tags being combined.
- Other bug fixes and enhancements
- Fixed issue with responsiveness affected on some websites
- Fixed issue with some websites not showing properly in Internet Explorer
- Improved Exception handling and error logging
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- Placed common libraries in namespace to avoid conflict with other extensions using the same libraries
- A number of plugin parameters have been removed or changed.
- Included option to add plugin profile information to Joomla Profiler when debug is set in system configuration
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Review CHANGELOG file for more details
So far, my site has gone from a C rating to an A. Thanks for a great contribution.
If the owner of the plugin can read this and add two options as:
I want to add that this plugin is really the best i tried, and i tried a lot, and somtimes i payed for :). I wiil pay for those two options :) thanks a lot
First I want to congratulate for the excellent tool, the results in the loading speed of pages has been impressive, my system is Joomla 2.5.
Only I could not use the "sprite generator", when active shows the following error message in the "Front End":
Fatal error: __clone method called on non-object in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/plugins/system/jch_optimize/jch_optimize.php on line 651
Oops..looked like I introduced a bug in the last release (2.0.1)..sorry about that. If you remove the 'clone' keyword from line 651 on jch_optimize.php it should work OK. Gonna try and make another release soon.
Knowing that there were cache issues with v1.5 -- I did some searching and found this plug-in. Installed and started flipping the options on.
The site now loads pages on average in under 1 second. It's magical. A 7X IMPROVEMENT
What an awesome extension.
Thank you JCH Optimize!
Tried JCH, and wow!!! WOW!!! At first site went off and had to get my browser dns and got hosting staff to clear server dns, then started to add settings one at a time.
Am now down to 0.43 secs from initially 18secs!!!
I give this plugin a No. 1 rating in joomla 'To haves'
Thanks to the developer
There was a zero improvement in page speed and zero reduction in HTTP requests. I did contact support, but there was no reply.
This product is magical! This product absolutely has no cons and is very flexible in terms of which files to include and not include.
Although I find that I still have 5 css files, which should be combined to 1. I am sure I will figure it out soon!
My recommendation is to definitely install this!
Thank you for this nice extension!
JCH-Optimize is an app people normally would pay huge sums of money for, and even if it does end up commercial some day, I would still rank this in the top of required apps to have!
Get it today!
I used gtmetrix.com
to benchmark my site all my joomla sites was D-grade and between 7-12secs
Install the plugin for my version of Joomla. click one of the radio buttons to yes, test the site and benchmark. It is as easy as that.
Oh, unsure but I got it down to 4 secs then went to global config, clicked yes for GZIP and cache for site benched marked downed to 3secs.
I then went back to plugin clicked GZIP to yes benched marked down to 2 secs.
All my sites are now between 2-4 secs, I did not think it was possible with Joolma.
Now does this come as non-joomla as I do have 2 sites that seriously needs tobe optimised.
Fantastic, great will done on this plugin.