- Combine background images in a sprite
- Minify (Compress) and gzip aggregated files
- Exclude individual files or files from extensions that do not aggregate well
- Fixed PHP warnings when either Combine Js/CSS is disabled
- Add ability to add items to multi-select exclude options
- Improved support for popular editors
- Significantly improved the 'Optimize CSS Delivery' option
- If 'url rewriting' is set on auto (default), plugin will detect support and automatically select Yes or No so this check is not made on every download
- Scripts with 'document.write' will only be excluded by default if they are in the body of the page.
- Other minor improvements
We have been using the CSS & JS concatenation feature for 3 months and we haven't had any problem despite using a lot of cutsom JS, CSS and many extensions.
Thanks for sharing your work!
So far, my site has gone from a C rating to an A. Thanks for a great contribution.
If the owner of the plugin can read this and add two options as:
I want to add that this plugin is really the best i tried, and i tried a lot, and somtimes i payed for :). I wiil pay for those two options :) thanks a lot
First I want to congratulate for the excellent tool, the results in the loading speed of pages has been impressive, my system is Joomla 2.5.
Only I could not use the "sprite generator", when active shows the following error message in the "Front End":
Fatal error: __clone method called on non-object in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/plugins/system/jch_optimize/jch_optimize.php on line 651
Oops..looked like I introduced a bug in the last release (2.0.1)..sorry about that. If you remove the 'clone' keyword from line 651 on jch_optimize.php it should work OK. Gonna try and make another release soon.
Knowing that there were cache issues with v1.5 -- I did some searching and found this plug-in. Installed and started flipping the options on.
The site now loads pages on average in under 1 second. It's magical. A 7X IMPROVEMENT
What an awesome extension.
Thank you JCH Optimize!
Tried JCH, and wow!!! WOW!!! At first site went off and had to get my browser dns and got hosting staff to clear server dns, then started to add settings one at a time.
Am now down to 0.43 secs from initially 18secs!!!
I give this plugin a No. 1 rating in joomla 'To haves'
Thanks to the developer