- Combine background images in a sprite
- Minify (Compress) and gzip aggregated files
- Exclude individual files or files from extensions that do not aggregate well
- Fixed 'File not found' error on some sites regarding the link toi the combined file that caused sites to appear without CSS and Javscript.
- Fixed Backend not showing correctly in some sites dur to the addition of the multiselect exclude options.
- Improved error handling in the backend.
- Regexes optimized to enable the plugin to run much faster
- Support for cURL added to access files on external server and php generated CSS/Js files.
- Multiselect options now available in backend to select files/extension to exclude from aggregation. This requires cURL or allow_url_fopen to be enabled, otherwise you'll get a textarea to type in the file/extension names.
- Update server added for automatic updates.
- Using Joomla! API to access the cached combined file.
- Added support for deflate to compress combined file if supported by server and browser.
- Default option to automatically detect support for url rewriting on installed server so query can be removed from the JCH generated link to combined file to enable proxy caching.
- Support for data URIs added.
- Support for Google Maps improved.
- Support for email cloaking added.
Unfortunately, because of the existence of Internet Explorer, I had to remove it. Even though I totally hate IE, it's still the most popular browser.
So to sum it up: this is a problem with Internet Explorer and not the plugin's fault. But others I've used are compatible with IE... so I really don't know where the bug lies. Either way, it does what it says in Firefox, so I still give it 5 stars.
I installed again and I played a little with plugin setting ( I exclude from js compress the mootools.js and menu.js) and it work. GREAAAATTTTT.
I must say that i tryed all ather plugins and this is in the end much much better. Tanks.
I selected yes to all the first parameters except for minify HTML and my website climbed 8 points in the firebug page speed tab.
Together this plugin and smartoptimerz script (and instructions from here: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=433&t=343940 ), my website got a major speed boost.
Better support for editors included in latest release
So impressed, I just donated to the project.
Thank you. Much appreciated.
This plugin however functions flawlessly and has significantly reduced my site load speed.
Recommended addition to all joomla sites