- Combine background images in a sprite
- Minify (Compress) and gzip aggregated files
- Exclude individual files or files from extensions that do not aggregate well
There's a pro version for purchase on the plugin's site that provides more features in optimizing your site. Some additional features are:
- CDN/Cookie-less domain support
- Optimize CSS Delivery
- Optimize images
Support is available for subscribers via a ticket system. Please note the ticket system is offline on weekends.
- Fixed issue with plugin not running on some site with outdated PCRE library.
- Improvements and bug fixes in the Sprite Generator
- Size of images in sprite restricted to 50px X 50px
- Improvements in the minification libraries
- Fixed link to update stream no on https to enable Joomla! automatic update
Despite best efforts, the default parameters probably won't work for everyone. There are a number of options in the back-end configurations to tune the plugin to your specific requirements.
If you're having problems, please request assistance by submitting a support ticket before reviewing or rating. Thanks.
Unfortunately, because of the existence of Internet Explorer, I had to remove it. Even though I totally hate IE, it's still the most popular browser.
So to sum it up: this is a problem with Internet Explorer and not the plugin's fault. But others I've used are compatible with IE... so I really don't know where the bug lies. Either way, it does what it says in Firefox, so I still give it 5 stars.
I installed again and I played a little with plugin setting ( I exclude from js compress the mootools.js and menu.js) and it work. GREAAAATTTTT.
I must say that i tryed all ather plugins and this is in the end much much better. Tanks.
I selected yes to all the first parameters except for minify HTML and my website climbed 8 points in the firebug page speed tab.
Together this plugin and smartoptimerz script (and instructions from here: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=433&t=343940 ), my website got a major speed boost.
Better support for editors included in latest release
So impressed, I just donated to the project.
Thank you. Much appreciated.