- Combine background images in a sprite
- Minify (Compress) and gzip aggregated files
- Exclude individual files or files from extensions that do not aggregate well
- Fixed PHP warnings when either Combine Js/CSS is disabled
- Add ability to add items to multi-select exclude options
- Improved support for popular editors
- Significantly improved the 'Optimize CSS Delivery' option
- If 'url rewriting' is set on auto (default), plugin will detect support and automatically select Yes or No so this check is not made on every download
- Scripts with 'document.write' will only be excluded by default if they are in the body of the page.
- Other minor improvements
Unfortunately, because of the existence of Internet Explorer, I had to remove it. Even though I totally hate IE, it's still the most popular browser.
So to sum it up: this is a problem with Internet Explorer and not the plugin's fault. But others I've used are compatible with IE... so I really don't know where the bug lies. Either way, it does what it says in Firefox, so I still give it 5 stars.
I installed again and I played a little with plugin setting ( I exclude from js compress the mootools.js and menu.js) and it work. GREAAAATTTTT.
I must say that i tryed all ather plugins and this is in the end much much better. Tanks.
I selected yes to all the first parameters except for minify HTML and my website climbed 8 points in the firebug page speed tab.
Together this plugin and smartoptimerz script (and instructions from here: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=433&t=343940 ), my website got a major speed boost.
Better support for editors included in latest release
So impressed, I just donated to the project.
Thank you. Much appreciated.
This plugin however functions flawlessly and has significantly reduced my site load speed.
Recommended addition to all joomla sites