Work Force allows companies to show off their staff in a clean, spam-fighting layout.
Work Force features include:
* Department views with overview and optional department icon/image
* Employee profile view with employee bio, photo, contact information and optional captcha secured contact form per employee
* Easy-upload or select of images for departments and employees right from your admin editing view.
* Name and department keyword filtering to find employees quickly
* Front-end keyword filtering and sorting
* Employee email cloaking to avoid harvesting of email addresses
* Employee pagination per department - set in the configuration
* Custom CSS editing via admin panel
* Very easy to customize to suit your site perfectly
* Front end profile editing - employees can now edit their own profiles via site front-end
* Copy/Move multiple employees to other departments
* All departments view with optional employee listing
* vCard download feature
* Improved ordering, searching, and routing
* Default options to expedite addition of new employees
* Clone feature to copy employees quickly
* Menu item as well as global parameters
* More display options
* And more...
J2.5 version ADDITIONS:
* Optional Google maps per employee
* Social media fields - Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and LinkedIn
* More flexible front end editing
* Mobile plugin for better display on mobile devices
* QR code plugin
J3 version ADDITIONS:
* Joomla tags support for employees
* Smart search plugin
* batch processing
* responsive layouts
* alpha index search
* much more!
Support is great, though I have not had any initial problems, the staff is always willing to help with questions about customizations and improving the product.
► Excellent response time, ► Excellent support, ► Simple and clean product, ► Almost no overhead, ► Very versatile, ► Easy to use, ► Easy to customize!
the last update is almost 1 years ago,a lot of key features are always in developing.
New update, this extension doesn't work with joomla 1.6
Just a note for others - this review was left before we ever claimed to have a Joomla 1.6 compatible version. We now have a 1.6 release available!
Running flash ads, menus, and content is crucial to a significant number of websites. This component renders them all useless. Had i know about this incompatibility i would not have purchased.
I hope the developer can come up with a fix in an update.
Way to go, Thinkery!