- This extension requires registration to download.
The package includes a module, a menu item type for a full page view and a preset of skins and icons. All component and module instances are totally independent and are fully skinnable. Add your own skins and/or download extra sets as they become available.
It contains the following features:
- select contacts through categories or meta keywords,
- set a possible maximum number of contacts to show,
- show only the published contacts,
- show/hide/only featured contacts,
- set the alignment in which the picture is shown,
- the images can be cropped,
- set the order of the contacts (random order possible),
- set the view format of the name,
- show up to 7 fields from the contacts,
- show extra field (formatted address),
- link the contact to a standard page or popup,
- several options to format the information,
- fully css customizable,
- theme (skin) selection. Themes can be added to the themes folder,
- icon packs. New packs can be added in the icons folder. Icons and themes are independant for optimal customization,
- ability to set the card and picture widths and heights,
- option to show labels or icons to every field and label to the name,
- there are default labels, but personalized ones can be added (as contact fields are sometimes used for other meaningful information),
- includes links a to e,
- links a through e labels are set in the following order of priority (higher to low): Trombinoscope parameter / contact's label / contact's global parameter label / social label (if it is a social link recognized) / 'link' label,
- floating element that can contain up to 5 links (email, webpage and links a through e),
- floating element that shows when the contact is featured,
- pagination to the page view and the possibility to set the number of contacts per page to a fixed number,
- experimental alphabetical index and category directory,
- selection of the default picture: if a contact picture is not set, it will first use the Trombinoscope default picture. When missing, will use the default image set in the contact's global parameters. On last resort, it will use the default fallback styling for contacts with no picture,
- handles social links (will show proper icons if present in the icon pack selected) whenever social links are set in the links a to e,
- show contact's category, order by category and show category descriptions,
- optin to download the vcard,
- obfuscates emails addresses to protect against spambots,
- use the module to show related contacts (through meta keywords),
- 3 PLUGINS to deal with back links, breadcrumbs and contact edition in the frontend.
- contacts import from CSV
- full compatibility with Joomla! 3 (tag support)
Thank you very much for your review, I really appreciate it. I hope I will be able to keep giving you satisfaction with this extension and the upcoming new version. Thank you again!
Quick install, Does what it says.
Now I can have way better show my "Contact page".
I've emailed for support a few times and was pleased to get quick replies.
I just love this extension!
Thank you for the excellent review :-) Very much appreciated...
This developer is truly top notch. Twice I have emailed looking for help, twice he responded within 24 hours with exactly what I needed.
Thank you so much for the review, I really appreciate it. Always great to get some feedback about my work :-)
I remember at the time I told that new features should Olliver of adding RIEF and I'm glad to see that the developer took into account some of my suggestions.
This extension came to the right place.
Thank you very much for the review. Thanks to users' suggestions, the extension has largely improved and there is much more to come.
Easy to configure, easy to use.
Technical support from the developer is prompt.
A new version with more features is said to be on the way. Wish to see more flexible options.
Thank you so much for the review. I hope you will like the new update released today...
It presents very neatly a list of contacts.
From each contact, you also can get access to the Joomla contact form; which is so great.
Keep up the good work!
Thank you so much for the review, I do appreciate it. Much more is on the way, so stay tuned!
It was very easy to install and configure and worth the small price.
Thank you very much for the review and for your reminder. This is very well appreciated.
Thank you so much for the review, it is so well appreciated! It is always nice and rewarding to see appreciation over an extension, especially a paid one. Thanks again :-)
I wanted to change layout slightly and Olivier was very helpful and quick to respond.
I recommend it if you want a neat way to display contacts
Thank you for the review, it is greatly appreciated.
The component was created so it gives a maximum level of flexibility without being too complex. Thanks for the review!