- This extension requires registration to download.
100% MVC structure follow. User can also see the category at the front page. Category wise items are displayed in it. Click on the particular category it will display that category item. If user wants to see that item then click on that item then it will display the item full description.
User can see the item’s in the Google Map. User can also rate the particular item. We have put the Ajax rating control to rate the item.
Admin can set the design of category page, item page and item detail page from the back end. Admin can also create the fields dynamically from the back end.
- Dynamic fields generated from back end and admin put those fields in the selected form.
- Dynamic fields order can be changed from back end for particular form.
- Category form and Item form design has been dynamically generated from back end.
- We have put the Google Map to view item in the Google Map.
- We have put the Ajax rating. User can rate the particular item.
New features on com_jedirectory V-1.1.0
#some minor bug solved on ratting
#add new ratting script
#add more security code there
#Features :- Alias added for SEO friendly url
- Ordering set in back-end.
- Some minor bug solved
- extra field feature upgrade.
- import and export features upgrade.
Thank you for the many modifications we requested and you have made without extra cost!
I will be happy to detract this review on the receipt of a working version no later than Monday, February, 7th 2011.
Otherwise I will seek means of having my money returned, and will leave this review intact, because this is nothing but fraud.
Sooooooooooooooooo .... lets get it fixed, have a nice weekend at work!!!!!
The extension is up and running though we're sad that we couldn't support the client issue earlier than Monday morning due to the weekends. promt action was taken on Monday morning itself regarding the concerns of the client. The error occurred as it was installed in the 1.6 version whereas the component is for 1.5 version. I have joomla1.6 version but they install joomla1.5 version that's why get the error. The client is humbled by our quick response and regrets writing such a crude review for the product.