- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
You can assign a document to a Joomla user making him the only one that can download it creating reserved or private download centers. Any user can see only files addressed to him or documents marked as "public".
Simple File Manager can generate dynamic email reports alerting your users when a new document becomes avaible to download.
* Customizable file icons;
* Special label for "featured" documents
* Download counter
* "Last download" indicator
* Safer file storage
* File categories management
* 3 different frontend views (table,list,grid)
* Bootstrap 2.3.2 support
* Responsive backend
Hi samot, thank you for your reveiew but please the next time use the contact form instead of posting unreal problems here. Every substainer gets a version without backlink. Please look in your spam folder or check if tour PayPal transaction was completed successfully.
1. Files are uploaded in randowm folders, we don't have posibbility to define folders where they are stored.
2. Searching a site by filename or it's description (using search modules) doesn't show a files.
Thank you for your feedback oeriel!
Random folders are unavoidable for security reasons: keeping files position secret increases download centers security also in case of wrong file permissions.
I fixed the filename filter, now it works properly :)
You can still improve, but worth a try.
Hi gnumax! Thank you very much for your review. I admit that the old version wasn't so exciting to use but currently i completely rewrote extension code to allow it to run on Joomla! 3. It's really user-friendly. I hope you'll try it so you can also give me suggestions about how to improve it.