There are various customisable options, you can display FAQs under a menu item or within a module.
• Multiple categories
• Search all FAQs
• Add an image for each category
• Link directly to a FAQ category or article from a menu item
• View all FAQs at once (option to hide this)
• Module to list FAQ categories anywhere on any page
• Full image and html support for each FAQ
• WYSIWYG editor for FAQs
• Attach full html description to each category FAQs can be toggled as published or unpublished
• Various Joomla back end parameters
• Multiple view modes for question list - Normal list - clicking a category takes you to a different page with FAQ list
• Multiple FAQ list modes - All questions and answers on one page
This new version has been completly rewritten to bring the features inline with that of Freestyle Support Portal. It is no longer a 'Lite' version.
Freestyle FAQs is now also compatable with Joomla 1.6 and Joomla 1.7.
Also, the previous known security issues have also been fixed in this release.
I'm not a total beginner with J! but I'm surely not a pro. So I naturally had no problem installing this extension.
The problem usually arises when you want to integrate it to your site (Took me 5 minutes) or to configure the extension (took me 30 minutes). The great thing about it that it did exactly what I expected it to do.
One more nice thing about FreeStyle FAQ - it has a simple built in BU/Upload system so.
Thank you guys!
The tool is pretty simple to use and has some clever features. You can also backup and restore your FAQ database, which is useful.
I highly recommend this to anyone - stop searching, just install this extension and you will be amazed.
@devs: Keep up your good work! Thanks!
Why didn't I try this one before. Install, modify, done. Very intuitive interface and lots of options for customizing.
I started talking with developer about something not related and he immediately was very eager to help out!
No remarks what so ever. IF I have to note one thing: the developer could add a front-end adding for this extension. Nevertheless, this extension should get a "Beyond-Excellent" rating, as does the developer. I've added his site and extensions to my favorites. Looking forward to seeing more extensions!