There are various customisable options, you can display FAQs under a menu item or within a module.
• Multiple categories
• Search all FAQs
• Add an image for each category
• Link directly to a FAQ category or article from a menu item
• View all FAQs at once (option to hide this)
• Module to list FAQ categories anywhere on any page
• Full image and html support for each FAQ
• WYSIWYG editor for FAQs
• Attach full html description to each category FAQs can be toggled as published or unpublished
• Various Joomla back end parameters
• Multiple view modes for question list - Normal list - clicking a category takes you to a different page with FAQ list
• Multiple FAQ list modes - All questions and answers on one page
This new version has been completly rewritten to bring the features inline with that of Freestyle Support Portal. It is no longer a 'Lite' version.
Freestyle FAQs is now also compatable with Joomla 1.6 and Joomla 1.7.
Also, the previous known security issues have also been fixed in this release.
Thanks for all your help, Adam. My module is exactly right now!
This works fine for my purpose.
Thank you for taking time to write a review for our product, we really value your thoughts and opinions. We are always interested to hear how users choose to put our products to use and encourage all issues to be reported in order for us to continue to develop further. We have a secure support system and would like to hear from you if there is anything in particular you feel that prevented you from giving a 5* rating for Freestyle FAQs.
Never experienced such expedient and helpful support for an already great free product. Highly recommended!