There are various customisable options, you can display FAQs under a menu item or within a module.
• Multiple categories
• Search all FAQs
• Add an image for each category
• Link directly to a FAQ category or article from a menu item
• View all FAQs at once (option to hide this)
• Module to list FAQ categories anywhere on any page
• Full image and html support for each FAQ
• WYSIWYG editor for FAQs
• Attach full html description to each category FAQs can be toggled as published or unpublished
• Various Joomla back end parameters
• Multiple view modes for question list - Normal list - clicking a category takes you to a different page with FAQ list
• Multiple FAQ list modes - All questions and answers on one page
This new version has been completly rewritten to bring the features inline with that of Freestyle Support Portal. It is no longer a 'Lite' version.
Freestyle FAQs is now also compatable with Joomla 1.6 and Joomla 1.7.
Also, the previous known security issues have also been fixed in this release.
Never experienced such expedient and helpful support for an already great free product. Highly recommended!
I'm not a total beginner with J! but I'm surely not a pro. So I naturally had no problem installing this extension.
The problem usually arises when you want to integrate it to your site (Took me 5 minutes) or to configure the extension (took me 30 minutes). The great thing about it that it did exactly what I expected it to do.
One more nice thing about FreeStyle FAQ - it has a simple built in BU/Upload system so.
Thank you guys!