- This extension displays backlinks to the Developers website.
Features of JEXTN FAQPro:
1. 20 InBuilt theme to stylize your FAQ listing.
2. Supports Multiple Categories.
3. Support languages English, Swedish, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Arabic, Norwegian, portuguese, Greek, Chinese, etc .
4. Sh404sef plugin for SEO friendly url.
5. Captcha option for preventing spam.
6. Supports default Joomla search module to search the Faqs or the Categories.
7. User can submit a new question, Email notification when a new FAQ is submitted by a user.
8. Admin can Publish/Unpublish/Edit/Delete the FAQ asked by user.
9. Captures the IP Address of the person who asks the question.
10. Controls all the frontend view by using the backend settings.
11. Supports Multi line Question & Answers with images.
12. Category View - To display all the categories with the images with the short description.
13. FAQ Listing View - To display all the FAQ‘s present in all the categories.
14. Compatibility of all third party joomla templates.
15. Add Unlimitted categories from the back end.
16. Settings for front end displays, views & themes and email.
17. Adding any number of images inside any number of questions.
18. You can order the faq listing from the backend.
19. Admin can able to see ip address for users, hits & responses for each and every faq's
20. Can Edit the HTML code more user friendly.
21. Also we can add multimedia contents like youtube videos.
22. Option for un-publishing FAQs & Categories, if you don’t want to show it to the front end.
23. Easily adaptable for formatting the text like alignments, indentation, bullets list.. etc
24. Font formatting : type, size, color, style, bold, italic.. etc
25. FAQs view has the content of Create date, Hits, User Response.
26. Cross Browser Support [ Firefox 3.x, Opera 9+, IE 5+,Safari,Firefox MAC, Safari MAC,etc.]
27. Content Plugin for viewing the FAQs inside the article
28. Supports default search for searching FAQ contents.
29. Content plugin supports to display limited, Category wise and specific FAQ within Article.
Please do not use this reviews to post support requests or bug reports. Please contact us using support menu in our website.
SUPPORT 24 X 6
The only issue I encountered was a script conflict. I'm not a programmer but no worries because JEXTN customer support quickly helped to resolve it. Great to identify a good extension and good developer.
Some people don't like commercial extensions, 'cause they hate to pay. I used to have that opinion - then I realized the error of my way. Paid is the only way to go. You know they take their work seriously...they will be there for support...they will be making updates/fixes...and MOST importantly, they will work hard to build a new version that is ready for the latest Joomla version (now 1.7). Nothing sucks more that upgrading to the new Joomla, and realizing that the "FREE" extension that you desperately need, isn't working.
Anyway, quite a rant...the point is JEFAQ Pro is great - worth the money - I've had awesome support - GET IT! You won't regret it :D
I had a small problem and i had an almost immediate report from the developer. It turned out to be a feature that hasnt been implemented yet but i didnt need it anyway. It should worth double its money but hey it doesnt. Keep up the good work people!!! :)
I have to finish a project but am now taking a break to comment on this extension.
I hope to save some people time, money and nerves.
I purchased the component right away, never used a free version.
This one really takes the cake and in my personal opinion is close to ripoff. Why?
- You can only attach the FAQs as a menu item.
- The “documentation” (just click above) is over after they told you where to write your questions. You are not even told how to “see” the FAQs in the front-end(!).
- Intro texts do not show.
- The buttons like “Hits” and “Submit a question” are only in English.
- They put a visible backlink to themselves in your FAQ – in a purchased Pro version! you cannot turn that off in "global settings". Do you want to offer their services to your visitors? Unbelievable!
- Do not believe me? Just check their forum before you buy: Most questions are not answered although they keep repeating and repeating how good their support would be. Some users were even begging…
- As you can see in another review here, critics are personally offended.
I will cancel the payment via PayPal. Not that I am crying about 10 Euros or two wasted hours with this “component”, I will not support such behavior. I found the guys from the whole JOOMLA community to be awesome and nice people and I never expected something like this could even happen.
If this was my platform, I would de-list this “component”. Seriously.
With all due respect, I have my doubts on the praises posted here. Sorry!
Since this is my first post here, I hope I will not be excluded or flamed. I do not mean bad or personal but I have made so many great experiences with commercial and non-commercial stuff here that I still am baffled something like this can slip through.
- JEFAQ PRO was the ONLY FAQ solution which worked with my 'difficult' template. I tested ALL before purchasing this one.
Moreover the installation is quick and simple. The back office very user-friendly.
- The company provides the highest possible customer service level. They helped me a lot before I became their client. They answered comprehensively all my questions and requests. Averagely I waited for an answer around 2-4 hours.
During long time I chose a FAQ-component for a site of branch of university. Simple modules and components do not satisfy me - our site has a considerable quantity of functions. Explanatories are necessary for students))). Therefore I have chosen JEFAQ Prо. It is a unique component which allows to create FAQ with difficult system of categories and simultaneously supports weight of additional functions: SEO, registration themes, languages and so on. At the same time a component it is extreme it is easy in adjustment and use.