- This extension displays backlinks to the Developers website.
Features of JEXTN FAQPro:
1. 20 InBuilt theme to stylize your FAQ listing.
2. Supports Multiple Categories.
3. Support languages English, Swedish, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Arabic, Norwegian, portuguese, Greek, Chinese, etc .
4. Sh404sef plugin for SEO friendly url.
5. Captcha option for preventing spam.
6. Supports default Joomla search module to search the Faqs or the Categories.
7. User can submit a new question, Email notification when a new FAQ is submitted by a user.
8. Admin can Publish/Unpublish/Edit/Delete the FAQ asked by user.
9. Captures the IP Address of the person who asks the question.
10. Controls all the frontend view by using the backend settings.
11. Supports Multi line Question & Answers with images.
12. Category View - To display all the categories with the images with the short description.
13. FAQ Listing View - To display all the FAQ‘s present in all the categories.
14. Compatibility of all third party joomla templates.
15. Add Unlimitted categories from the back end.
16. Settings for front end displays, views & themes and email.
17. Adding any number of images inside any number of questions.
18. You can order the faq listing from the backend.
19. Admin can able to see ip address for users, hits & responses for each and every faq's
20. Can Edit the HTML code more user friendly.
21. Also we can add multimedia contents like youtube videos.
22. Option for un-publishing FAQs & Categories, if you don’t want to show it to the front end.
23. Easily adaptable for formatting the text like alignments, indentation, bullets list.. etc
24. Font formatting : type, size, color, style, bold, italic.. etc
25. FAQs view has the content of Create date, Hits, User Response.
26. Cross Browser Support [ Firefox 3.x, Opera 9+, IE 5+,Safari,Firefox MAC, Safari MAC,etc.]
27. Content Plugin for viewing the FAQs inside the article
28. Supports default search for searching FAQ contents.
29. Content plugin supports to display limited, Category wise and specific FAQ within Article.
Please do not use this reviews to post support requests or bug reports. Please contact us using support menu in our website.
SUPPORT 24 X 6
We don't provide support on weekends. On working days, We will promptly respond to all the questions within few hours.
Also, I have seen you here leaving a bad reviews for many extensions. I can see from your profile, Giving a bad review is your habit.
I am working with joomla 1.5.20 (current latest version) and also have Kunena forum 1.6 C2 versions installed.
In my opinion the component is one of the better looking ones on the market and is worth the investment especially as the support is really first class and the developers are really friendly, but back to the issue which may force me to abandon this FAQ component for a simpler one.
For Kunena to work effectively it needs a plugin called system-mootools upgrade (current v 1.2.4) and this plugin needs to enabled. I am not entirely sure but I think it controls the Kunena BBcode editor tools and smilies.
The main porblem is that if this plugin is enabled it prevents non registered site visitors from viewing the FAQ's so members have to register on my site in order to view my FAQ's using JEFAQPro.
The developer thankfully found the issue with the plugin and when disabled the FAQ's work fine.
I hope the developer will find a workaround in order for me to keep the mootool upgrade plugin enabled and also to allow site visitors to view my FAQ's using their component.
Obviously if you are not using Kunena then there is nothing to worry about.
Anyhow thumbs up to the developer they are intent on creating the best FAQ component on the market and I think they will eventually achieve their aims.
Thank you very much for all the supporters who are all raise this problem.Finally, We have solved the problem with "system-mootools upgrade" plugin in our latest version. So please download our latest version and upgrade it. It will work perfectly in all the major browsers, we enable or disable "System-Mootools Upgrade" Plugin