- This extension requires registration to download.
Joomla! portfolio allows you to create a full portfolio of your works and integrate it with your site as a separate section. All your works will be divided into categories which are, in their turn, are divided into sections.
For each work you have separate fields where you can specify, for example, the time it took you to complete the project, the technologies used, etc. You can also edit/delete these fields and create your own custom fields. Each portfolio item has a brief description which will be displayed in the list of items belonging to one category, and a full description displayed when the user clicks the "details" link on the item. Each category has its own template that can be added according to administrator preferences and needs.
Images, videos, audio and PDF files can be added to the description to let everyone see how your works look like. The portfolio component supports content plugins which allows to use all built-in Joomla features). Other features include:
* hits counter
* you can add titles and copyright for images and unlimited number of images for the item
* define the number of items to be shown on the page
* show/hide the description of sections and categories
* show intro text on the start page
* enter metadata (metadescription, metakeys, author)
* set the thumbnails and preview size
* edit css for your portfolio for component and in module
* create a language for your portfolio and translate the front-end labels
All portfolios can be shared via Social Media (Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter).
Disqus commenting system is supported and website visitors can leave reviews and show their feedback.
The Joomla! portfolio comes with the module to show the latest works from the portfolio (set the number of last works to show, the number of sections and categories), and a plugin for ArtioJoom Sef component.