- This extension requires registration to download.
• Joomla! 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5, 3.x Native.
• Ability to use articles from joomla content categories or articles ID’s
• Support for K2 component
• Pull Images automatically from a folder
• On/Off front page articles display in modules.
• Comfortable to use multiple instances of the module on a page with module ID generated automatically
• Easy and friendly administration
• Possibility to display module within article content using loadposition plugin/mambot
• Title and article content display
• Ordering options: order slides by joomla articles ordering, by creation date, ...
• Tableless CSS design and XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS 2.0 valid
• Supports auto-slideshow mode
• Fully compatible: Firefox, IE6+, Opera 9.5+, Safari, Netscape, Google Chrome, Camino, Flock 0.7+.
Let's look a the pros: it is easy to use and works like a charm.
The cons: though it is named 'booklet' and is made for creating booklets, the result is not a booklet as it is supposed to be. This extension puts "page 1" on that position where usually "page 2" is supposed to be: backside of cover page.
In other words: you end up with a booklet without the most important page, the cover page! The cover of that booklet generated by this extension is always same sort of ugly grey patterned style. All you can do (per default settings) is to write your title and copyright information on it).
So, if you need a booklet with your cover page really on cover, you have to do some css hacks. Doing this you might end up in troubles with SEO settings.
The next disappointing part is the poor support. It seems as they are not interested in fixing their extensions, they always start with default replys and working on customer site (as if it where an issue of customer only) instead of working on their products to make them perfectly usable.
I never had experienced such bad support on commercial products ever like on vtem products. It's a pity.