This brand new version of DT Donate has been rewritten to easily add future payment gateways quickly. You can make ARB Recurring Billing payments or also use ECheck (if those items are enabled in your authorize.net account). DT Donate also includes the option to pay with PayPal, onetime or recurring. In the admin, you insert your authorize.net login ID and transaction key and/or PayPal email address. DT Donate also supports USA ePay and USA ePAY Echeck for both one time and recurring donations. DT Donate also support the Moneris Gateway. There is a plugin available (DT Donate MyScript) to trigger processes upon completion of a donation. You can also customize an instructional message that appears before the donation form as well as the "thank you" email that the donator receives. You can also setup CUSTOM FIELDS for your payment form, which can be any type of form input field. The entire donation process takes place within your own website which looks very professional. You can also generate a CSV export of all donation records. We recommend that you setup a SSL certificate for your domain so the transactions are secure. Of course, you must have a merchant account with an Authorize.net payment gateway to use the Authorize.net functions. Our website includes documentation and a forum for additional support.
- ability to add a Convenience Fee of a set $ amount or % percentage to help cover your merchant fee costs.
- ability to user either User-Input donation amounts AND/OR admin Pre-Set donation amounts.
- Captcha security code images
- WYSIWYG editor for customizing on-screen messages and emails.
- use "tags" to insert data from the donation dynamically into the donor's confirmation emails.
- Default currency selection.
- Captures IP address of the people that make donations/payments.
- all text in language file for easy modification.
- Community Builder integration (1.7 and newer)
- MVC file structure
- one year of free updates
Community Builder Details:
- donation form fields auto-populate with CB user data when the user is logged in.
- an OPTION to save payment info is added to the bottom of forms which enables users to save their credit card/banking info for future use. Payment data is of course encrypted in the database.
- optional CB Plugin gives you the ability to add a "Donation History" tab to the user profile. The history info is only visible to the owner of the profile.
Do not buy this.
Integration only with auth.net - well, that's all it claimed to do in the first place. // We have a NEW 2.0 release just about to come out that is a complete re-write of the code. We know there were issues but the new 2.0 is a HUGE improvement and also adds many new features. Keep an eye out. Glad you like the logo, alan.