- Get one time and recurring donation via Paypal , Moneybooker and authorize.net payment gateway.
- Collect donors information : First name , last name , address , city, state... on donation form.
- Joom Donation is responsive. That means your users can access to donation form and process donation via mobile devices :).
- Confirmation email will be sent to donor and notification email will be sent to administrator when donors make donation to the site .
- Manage donors list from back-end of your site.
- Display donors list from front-end of your site (Donors can choose to hide themself in the list on donation form) .
- Export donors data into csv format to view in MS office or exachange this data with other applications .
- Donation form plugin to allowing display donation form in any Joomla articles .
- Campaigns feature : The extension allow administrator to add unlimited campaigns from back-end of Joom Donation and track donation progress for each campaign.
- Custom fields feature :Allow administrator define custom fields to collect more information of donors. From version 2.6.1, you can assign custom fields to campaign. That means each campaign can have it's own custom fields.
- HTTPS support
- Flexible config options : There are many config options which you can change from back-end of Joom Donation . That makes Joom Donation becomes a flexible extensions.
- JomSocial integration :
1. Auto-fill fields on donation form (first name , last name ,…) from data stored in JomSocial’ profile so that user won’t have to re-enter these essential data .
2. Donation history plugin : This plugin displays donation history of a user on his profile on his profile .
3. JS Donate Me plug-in : Allow site visitors to donate for members of your site . The money will be transferred directly to member’s or transfer the to site administrator and admin will send payment to member at the end of each month ( Configurable) . This plug-in will also allows the owner of profile to view list of his donors, export his donors list into CSV format .
-Community member integration :
1. Auto-fill fields on donation form (first name , last name ,…) from data stored in CB’ profile so that user won’t have to re-enter these essential data .
2. Donation history plug-in
Support is unlike anything i have ever experienced. I needed some help to tailor this to suit our fundraising needs and i was surprised to receive a personalised service assisting me throughout the whole change process.
I hope this developer looks at doing some more components as i will definitely choose them over any others.
Then my client called and announced that we had to block people from a couple of states in the US from donating, due to stringent laws around the asking for donations.
I wrote the developers and they offered to make the modification for no charge. They did so within a day. Everybody is happy.
Thank you for and excellent product and your amazing support. I don't think I have dealt with a more helpful developer, and I have dealt with a few. :)
I would gladly pay more for the component and for the modification/support. At US$15 Joom Donation is a steal.
I certainly recommend this product and joom services to you
THANKS A LOT TO THE SUPPORT TEAM YOU MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
I am absolutely 100% satisfied as a customer and I would recommend anyone who needs a good donation plugin for joomla. This is definately the #1 product of it's kind available.
One suggestion- as there are two folders, maybe include a installation readme file so the buyer is clear as to what file to install. That being said- their support team over delivered every time- These kind of guys deserve every success!
Install went smoothly... But I had quite a few problem after installation. The problems was not caused by Joom Donation, but was due to the joomla template that I use. Also the php version on my server was wrong. The admin at joomservices.com was very competent and help me through with my problems. Very nice support!
Only objection would be that I had to wait a couple of days before hearing from the admin, because he was out of the house...
Great work! I look forward to updates and I will definitely look for other extensions with joomservices.com
Joomla Donation was the first product we found that gave us this flexibility to have multiple price levels, and the "Go For The Gold" text box to let them name their own donation amount in the front end without having to do some over-ride on the paypal side.
So we started with a good product fit!
Take note that Joomla Donation is CB integrated. Not only does it show payment history on CB profile, (an interesting convenience), but it means your users don't have to re-register which was critical to our user experience. The module will auto-populate the user information into the transaction form form CB!
So the real surprise was that here I am at 11pm in Hawaii, I submitted a pre-sales question and got an instant response, answer not auto-responder. Ran into a couple of snags on install (note that the plugin is a CB plugin not a Joomla plugin) that will save you some questions...
Couldn't find any online documentation, but the company made up for that with instant tech support. Did a goto meeting and was able to troubleshoot a couple of issues and even addressed some formatting issues associated with our template.
I highly recommend this as a new entrant to the space. Expect more raving reviews to come as more people purchase this module!
Keep up the good work!!!
I heve requested a new feature to be included on future version ": Minimum amount allowed field" that you can see here: http://www.joomservices.com/forum?func=view&id=589&catid=9
Thanks and keep up the work to improve it!
Thanks for your nice review. The feature
"Minimum amount allowed field" is now available on the lastest version of the extension .