- Get one time and recurring donation via Paypal , Moneybooker and authorize.net payment gateway.
- Collect donors information : First name , last name , address , city, state... on donation form.
- Joom Donation is responsive. That means your users can access to donation form and process donation via mobile devices :).
- Confirmation email will be sent to donor and notification email will be sent to administrator when donors make donation to the site .
- Manage donors list from back-end of your site.
- Display donors list from front-end of your site (Donors can choose to hide themself in the list on donation form) .
- Export donors data into csv format to view in MS office or exachange this data with other applications .
- Donation form plugin to allowing display donation form in any Joomla articles .
- Campaigns feature : The extension allow administrator to add unlimited campaigns from back-end of Joom Donation and track donation progress for each campaign.
- Custom fields feature :Allow administrator define custom fields to collect more information of donors. From version 2.6.1, you can assign custom fields to campaign. That means each campaign can have it's own custom fields.
- HTTPS support
- Flexible config options : There are many config options which you can change from back-end of Joom Donation . That makes Joom Donation becomes a flexible extensions.
- JomSocial integration :
1. Auto-fill fields on donation form (first name , last name ,…) from data stored in JomSocial’ profile so that user won’t have to re-enter these essential data .
2. Donation history plugin : This plugin displays donation history of a user on his profile on his profile .
3. JS Donate Me plug-in : Allow site visitors to donate for members of your site . The money will be transferred directly to member’s or transfer the to site administrator and admin will send payment to member at the end of each month ( Configurable) . This plug-in will also allows the owner of profile to view list of his donors, export his donors list into CSV format .
-Community member integration :
1. Auto-fill fields on donation form (first name , last name ,…) from data stored in CB’ profile so that user won’t have to re-enter these essential data .
2. Donation history plug-in
It seems you have a very litle experience with using Joomla. Thermometer is a nice MODULE used to display your goal and total donated amount of a campaign. Since it is a Joomla MODULE, you can simply go to Extensions -> Modules manager, find the thermometer module, unpublish it and it won't be showed from the front-end. Simply enough ?
First of all, I can confirm that Joom Donation not only works well with Paypal but also with Authorize.net and all other payment gateways supported by the extension (please note this extension has been development for 3 years and use by so many customers without any problem). So please do contact me again and I will help you to make it work properly.
Regarding the support, I am not sure whether it is a problem with your email or not. But I did replied you via support ticket system, I replied your forum posts but you didn't reply as well. Maybe you didn't receive notification from our support ticket system and forum notification ?
If you receive this message, please contact me ASAP. You can email me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or better, please contact me via Skype for support. My skype nickname is tuanpnves. You don't have to look for a different extension, just use Joom Donation (I can assure that it is the best in this category)
Looking forward to hearing from you.