- This extension requires registration to download.
- Get one time and recurring donation via Paypal , Moneybooker and authorize.net payment gateway .
- Collect donors information : First name , last name , address , city, state... on donation form .
- Confirmation email will be sent to donor and notification email will be sent to administrator when donors make donation to the site .
- Manage donors list from back-end of your site.
- Display donors list from front-end of your site (Donors can choose to hide themself in the list on donation form) .
- Export donors data into csv format to view in MS office or exachange this data with other applications .
- Donation form plugin to allowing display donation form in any Joomla articles .
- Campaigns feature : The extension allow administrator to add unlimited campaigns from back-end of Joom Donation and track donation progress for each campaign.
- Custom fields feature :Allow administrator define custom fields to collect more information of donors. From version 2.6.1, you can assign custom fields to campaign. That means each campaign can have it's own custom fields.
- HTTPS support
- Flexible config options : There are many config options which you can change from back-end of Joom Donation . That makes Joom Donation becomes a flexible extensions.
- JomSocial integration :
1. Auto-fill fields on donation form (first name , last name ,…) from data stored in JomSocial’ profile so that user won’t have to re-enter these essential data .
2. Donation history plugin : This plugin displays donation history of a user on his profile on his profile .
3. JS Donate Me plug-in : Allow site visitors to donate for members of your site . The money will be transferred directly to member’s or transfer the to site administrator and admin will send payment to member at the end of each month ( Configurable) . This plug-in will also allows the owner of profile to view list of his donors, export his donors list into CSV format .
-Community member integration :
1. Auto-fill fields on donation form (first name , last name ,…) from data stored in CB’ profile so that user won’t have to re-enter these essential data .
2. Donation history plug-in : This plugin displays donation history of a user on his p
It seems you have a very litle experience with using Joomla. Thermometer is a nice MODULE used to display your goal and total donated amount of a campaign. Since it is a Joomla MODULE, you can simply go to Extensions -> Modules manager, find the thermometer module, unpublish it and it won't be showed from the front-end. Simply enough ?
First of all, I can confirm that Joom Donation not only works well with Paypal but also with Authorize.net and all other payment gateways supported by the extension (please note this extension has been development for 3 years and use by so many customers without any problem). So please do contact me again and I will help you to make it work properly.
Regarding the support, I am not sure whether it is a problem with your email or not. But I did replied you via support ticket system, I replied your forum posts but you didn't reply as well. Maybe you didn't receive notification from our support ticket system and forum notification ?
If you receive this message, please contact me ASAP. You can email me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or better, please contact me via Skype for support. My skype nickname is tuanpnves. You don't have to look for a different extension, just use Joom Donation (I can assure that it is the best in this category)
Looking forward to hearing from you.
The component worked straight out of the box but I have needed to do a few modifications to get it working as we needed. I was able to mostly do this myself or I asked Tuan (the developer) for help who replied very quickly and was very helpful.
I had some difficulties with getting the campaign IDs to link with the display donor module but after contacting Tuan I recieved first class, and very quick, support. He modified the module and some of the configuration parameters and it now works like a charm.
There are a couple of features I'd like to see incorporated - the ability to display donor comments alongside the donated amount (or as a seperate module) and the ability to display the amount raised so far without the need for the less than beautiful donation 'thermometers' currently included. The documentation on the site is practically non-existant so it's difficult to work out issues for yourself, but this becomes a mute point when Tuan responds so quickly and thoroughly to any support ticket raised.
Generally this is an excellent and relatively straightforward component to use and I'm extremely happy with the support I received. Well worth the small price Keep up the great work!
What I do not like about it does not have to do with the software but instead some of the "Software Developer" hijacking his own software to insert dubious & potentially unethical self promoting donation text.
It all involves OFFLINE PAYMENTS
A Message Screen for OFFLINE PAYMENTS concerning Joom Donation Site & NOT Yours.
It is NOT clear about the target or the intent of the Donation:
Both the User & the Thank you messages solicits an ASAP payment to his Vietnamese Bank Account.
User email body (offline payment)
Thank you message (offline payment)
Thanks for donating to our site .
Please send the offline payment ASAP to our bank account .
Information of our bank account is as follow :
Tuan Pham Ngoc, Ngan Hang Ngoai Thuong Vietcombank, Account Number XXX045485467
[it should instead state something like TO NAME, BANKNAME , Account Number XXXXXXXXXX ]
We are looking forward to receiving your payment .
This message will be displayed on the thank you page after donors made an offline donation
It appears that the developer wants all Offline Donations to go to him.
I find that this can be modified but should not be inserted as text into the software extension.
It is possible that I am misinterpreting this content so I would like a clarification if possible.
Please understand that I have never wanted to receive OFFLINE PAYMENT donation as you mentioned :
1. The messages are just DEFAULT CONFIGURATION MESSAGES generated at the first time you installed the extension. As you pointed out, you can go to Joom Donation -> Configuration , looks at Messages tab and change the message to point it to your REAL BANK account. (I am sure that every customers who use the extension will test the extension before using on a Live Site, see the message and change it - Do you agree ?)
2. More important, the BANK ACCOUNT in the message is a FAKE BANK ACCOUNT. It is not MY (or ANYONE's) BANK ACCOUNT. So infact, even when you don't change the message, and your donors transfer the money to that FAKE BANK ACCOUNT, the money will never be transfered !
Hope my explanations above are clear enough. If you receive this message, please help me by contacting the JED team to ask them to remove this low rating and review for me.
I just installed and configured this on a non-for-profit educational website, and was blown away at how user friendly it is.
Customer service is light years ahead of most businesses.
Tuan, once again you have my utmost respect. Keep up the great work.