- Get one time and recurring donation via Paypal , Moneybooker and authorize.net payment gateway.
- Collect donors information : First name , last name , address , city, state... on donation form.
- Joom Donation is responsive. That means your users can access to donation form and process donation via mobile devices :).
- Confirmation email will be sent to donor and notification email will be sent to administrator when donors make donation to the site .
- Manage donors list from back-end of your site.
- Display donors list from front-end of your site (Donors can choose to hide themself in the list on donation form) .
- Export donors data into csv format to view in MS office or exachange this data with other applications .
- Donation form plugin to allowing display donation form in any Joomla articles .
- Campaigns feature : The extension allow administrator to add unlimited campaigns from back-end of Joom Donation and track donation progress for each campaign.
- Custom fields feature :Allow administrator define custom fields to collect more information of donors. From version 2.6.1, you can assign custom fields to campaign. That means each campaign can have it's own custom fields.
- HTTPS support
- Flexible config options : There are many config options which you can change from back-end of Joom Donation . That makes Joom Donation becomes a flexible extensions.
- JomSocial integration :
1. Auto-fill fields on donation form (first name , last name ,…) from data stored in JomSocial’ profile so that user won’t have to re-enter these essential data .
2. Donation history plugin : This plugin displays donation history of a user on his profile on his profile .
3. JS Donate Me plug-in : Allow site visitors to donate for members of your site . The money will be transferred directly to member’s or transfer the to site administrator and admin will send payment to member at the end of each month ( Configurable) . This plug-in will also allows the owner of profile to view list of his donors, export his donors list into CSV format .
-Community member integration :
1. Auto-fill fields on donation form (first name , last name ,…) from data stored in CB’ profile so that user won’t have to re-enter these essential data .
2. Donation history plug-in
Joom Donation honestly merits receiving 5 stars.
The installation was no problem and had it up and running in no time. I had a small issue with the registration so sent a message to support went to bed and problem was sorted by the morning!
Excellent product, easy to use, super fast support and all with a very resonable price tag!!
I had one issue that was more a client request than a fault in the component, and the developer worked with me directly to fix the problem. This included support ticket, forum and skype use.
It now works perfectly.
This thing has so many features we haven't even enabled yet. We are currently using this on several major non-profit groups for online donations.
Great service and would definitely recommend them!
I received quick and courteous responses from the developer and was able to have my client's site fully functional very quickly after launch due to the professionalism of Mr. Tuan.
Installation and configuration was a breeze. It works as advertised and is easy to modify or style to your liking.
If I every have a need for any of the products this developer offers I will purchase in a heartbeat just on customer support alone.
Reasonably ratig this module, i would give it generously two stars. This is because customer service after you buy is poor. I have tried to contact the developer numerous times via their contact form, Skype, basically dead-end. I am sill waiting.
So, while the paypal donation form is ok, the best part, where the user can see their profile is non-functional. I gues the rating is also influenced by the reasons of the purchase. I was interested to provide my user the opportunity to se their donation history. That part JoomDonation has failed, and there is not after-sales service at least so far (more two weeks).
First of all, I want to say about donation history feature. In the previous version, there is a CB Plugin which display donation history of user in his CB profile. The same plugin is also available for Jomsocial.
Recently, I also added the donation history feature into the Joom Donation itself (This is requested by one client, maybe It was YOU but I am not sure). You can simply create a menu item to link to history view of the extension and users can click on that menu item to see his donation history.
Second, said about the support. I am not sure what timezone you are. My timezone is GMT+07, I am available from 8:30am until 11:30pm everyday, so if you contact me via Skype, I am available, no reason I don't response you. Sometime when customers send email via contact form, email might not be sent because the mail server might not work at the time. If you don't receive my response, try to email me second time or better please submit a support ticket !
I hope you will receive this message and contact me. The feature is AVAILABLE in the extension and I am available for support, too !
Thanks again to the develper & keep up the good work.