- Get one time and recurring donation via Paypal , Moneybooker and authorize.net payment gateway.
- Collect donors information : First name , last name , address , city, state... on donation form.
- Joom Donation is responsive. That means your users can access to donation form and process donation via mobile devices :).
- Confirmation email will be sent to donor and notification email will be sent to administrator when donors make donation to the site .
- Manage donors list from back-end of your site.
- Display donors list from front-end of your site (Donors can choose to hide themself in the list on donation form) .
- Export donors data into csv format to view in MS office or exachange this data with other applications .
- Donation form plugin to allowing display donation form in any Joomla articles .
- Campaigns feature : The extension allow administrator to add unlimited campaigns from back-end of Joom Donation and track donation progress for each campaign.
- Custom fields feature :Allow administrator define custom fields to collect more information of donors. From version 2.6.1, you can assign custom fields to campaign. That means each campaign can have it's own custom fields.
- HTTPS support
- Flexible config options : There are many config options which you can change from back-end of Joom Donation . That makes Joom Donation becomes a flexible extensions.
- JomSocial integration :
1. Auto-fill fields on donation form (first name , last name ,…) from data stored in JomSocial’ profile so that user won’t have to re-enter these essential data .
2. Donation history plugin : This plugin displays donation history of a user on his profile on his profile .
3. JS Donate Me plug-in : Allow site visitors to donate for members of your site . The money will be transferred directly to member’s or transfer the to site administrator and admin will send payment to member at the end of each month ( Configurable) . This plug-in will also allows the owner of profile to view list of his donors, export his donors list into CSV format .
-Community member integration :
1. Auto-fill fields on donation form (first name , last name ,…) from data stored in CB’ profile so that user won’t have to re-enter these essential data .
2. Donation history plug-in
Not only that, but Tuan has been extremely helpful in supporting the extension - even when I *thought* there were a couple of issues that ended up being problems on my own part.
Furthermore, he quoted me a very fair price to develop a slightly customized plugin for final tailoring to my customer's needs.
Great work, Tuan -- and thanks for the top notch support!
Thanks SO much again!!
The support is amazing as well. I had a little issue with the module formatting with the gantry framework with my template. I skyped Tuan, he accepted in literally 2 seconds and fixed my problem in less than a minute. Now that quality service for a quality product.
I can't wait to see more from him.
I recommend Joom Donations for any website that needs a reliable and flexible donation component on their website.
Tuan also added NAB MIGS payment integration which was a requirement of our group.
Helpful and always understanding when I needed help.
The string modification is great, so I can have postcode and not the US Zip.
All the emails to be sent can be easily modified so they say what I want.
The Ossolution Team constantly updates the extension with new features and it gets better with time. Many features that I personally requested were included in the following version within days of my request.
Also, Ossolution took the time with me on Skype to make many specific changes to make it look great on my site. Thank you so much to them! I look forward to supporting your future work. =)
But with this extension, you get the best of BOTH worlds. Taun really goes out of his way to get you what you want and the support you get is amazing!
For this small investment, you get an exceptional product with exceptional service.
I would rate this above 5 if the option was available.
Great job, excellent product...love it!
Boy, I'm glad I tried it!!!!
First, I was pleasantly surprised at the cost. After downloading and using JD, I couldn't believe it was so cheap...but I'm glad it is!!
Second, JD is seriously plug-and-play. Everything that you need to customize is right there in the Administrator interface including confirmation emails, instructions, etc. I consider myself a fairly advanced php programmer - this was a breathe of fresh air, needing no back-end file adjustments or anything. Wonderful.
Third, you can't beat the support. There isn't a lot going on in the support forum (which is a good thing!), but I had an issue with another product from the same guy, and I posted in the forum and he responded-and-answered in a couple of hours.
I recommend JD hands-down; I can't imagine a donation situation where JD wouldn't be a good fit.
then I ask the developer to include my country currency (MYR)... well here it is... I can use Joomdonation in Malaysian Ringgit :)
Thanks for the good support. This product is highly recommended.
Moveover, Tuan is very helpful when I getting troubles. He can in the shortest time to solve my problems.
I definitely think the JoomDonaton will be the best choice!