- This extension requires registration to download.
- Get one time and recurring donation via Paypal , Moneybooker and authorize.net payment gateway .
- Collect donors information : First name , last name , address , city, state... on donation form .
- Confirmation email will be sent to donor and notification email will be sent to administrator when donors make donation to the site .
- Manage donors list from back-end of your site.
- Display donors list from front-end of your site (Donors can choose to hide themself in the list on donation form) .
- Export donors data into csv format to view in MS office or exachange this data with other applications .
- Donation form plugin to allowing display donation form in any Joomla articles .
- Campaigns feature : The extension allow administrator to add unlimited campaigns from back-end of Joom Donation and track donation progress for each campaign.
- Custom fields feature :Allow administrator define custom fields to collect more information of donors. From version 2.6.1, you can assign custom fields to campaign. That means each campaign can have it's own custom fields.
- HTTPS support
- Flexible config options : There are many config options which you can change from back-end of Joom Donation . That makes Joom Donation becomes a flexible extensions.
- JomSocial integration :
1. Auto-fill fields on donation form (first name , last name ,…) from data stored in JomSocial’ profile so that user won’t have to re-enter these essential data .
2. Donation history plugin : This plugin displays donation history of a user on his profile on his profile .
3. JS Donate Me plug-in : Allow site visitors to donate for members of your site . The money will be transferred directly to member’s or transfer the to site administrator and admin will send payment to member at the end of each month ( Configurable) . This plug-in will also allows the owner of profile to view list of his donors, export his donors list into CSV format .
-Community member integration :
1. Auto-fill fields on donation form (first name , last name ,…) from data stored in CB’ profile so that user won’t have to re-enter these essential data .
2. Donation history plug-in : This plugin displays donation history of a user on his p
It did more out of the box than anything else, and cost less as well. The support is better than any other as well. I had some minor tweaks that I needed that I wasn't able to do myself, and the developer was able to exactly what I needed for a reasonable price. He is even going to integrate the changes into the next release!
If you need a Joomla Component for taking donations, look no further than Joom Donation!
This component also can be used for more than donations...since you can customize all the labels, you could use it for whatever you need to purchase and track.
My original decision to use this product was due to my need to have multiple campaigns. The base feature set was awesome but I needed it to go one extra step. Because the site that it would serve was a non-profit providing for the needs of the community, I needed to have the ability to have parent/child relationships between the campaigns and the ability to place a campaign within an article.
Ossolution was open to additions to their product and customized it to fit my needs exactly!
Thanks for everything Ossolution! If there was a rating above excellent, I would happily give it.
As for service, I had a problem with my account setup but after contacting customer service they communicated with me consistently until the problem was resolved.
I am completely pleased with all aspects and hope to try some of their other extensions in the future.
I would highly recommend both the module and the developer.
As a paid customer, I have sent the programmer emails and post requests on his forum for over a week. He never response. Zero support. Very unprofessional.
First of all , I am sorry for lately response to your email . I had an accident , so I were in hospital last week . I just come back to my offfice and start working again this morning .
Regarding your comments about our extension :
1 . For the custom fields , in the current version , all of custom fields are placed under one place like you said . I will develop a field type called 'Seperator' so that you group custom fields into groups . You can also changde ordering of custom fields in the next version .
2 . For the layout of form , It is just simple layout . However, If you want to change layout , you can simply modify the css file or html code of the form . The extension follows MVC coding standard, the code is very clean so It is very easy to modify it to what you want (I don't see anyone complain about layout of the extension before :( ).
3 . For recurring payment , the extension doesn't create a new donation record . It only update the about of donation record for easy maintenace .
Anyway, I come back to my office now . Please contact me via email for support .
Many of the other modules work well for passing donation information directly to PayPal, but with this you are able to maintain donation info (and membership info if you want to call it that) in tables within your Joomla database. That brings us much closer to one-stop shopping, our goal for both development/administration as well as our audience.
RFE #1) PayPal and similar businesses take fees out for processed transactions. It would be nice to be able to offer the Donor and checkbox, radio button etc, where he/should could check to add a the percentage and transaction fee to the donation so that the organization gets the full donation amount. With PayPal it is typically a percentage, 2-3% and a transaction charge of $.30 or so per transaction.
RFE #2 - The fact that it is already configured to work with Authorize.net is a bonus, thank you. What is the possibility of setting it up to work with other gateways such as "CDG Commerce"? Their fee structure is less aggressive than auth.net.
Again, the component is well worth the $20 or so I paid for it.
The developer was great about fixing issues and getting it working on my site after I installed and configured it. If it had just worked and had at least some documentation, I'd give it 5 stars.
I agree with other reviewers that the support is really great, although they are Joomla freelancers, so if they get busy with a project, their support level for their commercial Joomla components drops noticeably.
All in all, I recommend it, it does exactly what we need for our site and I especially appreciate the one-time/recurring donation choice, SSL donation page, and Jom Social integration.
1) Recurring donations
2) Custom questions for each donation campaign
3) Authorize.net support
4) Easy backed interface to keep track of donators and the donation campaigns.
For developers: The code is clean and easy to follow making customization a breeze. I've installed several donation components but this is the best - BAR NONE!!!