MijoShop is a powerful shopping cart component that is designed feature rich and user friendly. It has an intuitive admin interface that allows you to have complete control over your store and detailed sales reports.
MijoShop has hundreds Payment Gateway and Shipping Method integrations available.
★ Integration with 25+ Joomla components (AcyMailing, JomSocial, Kunena) http://mijosoft.com/shop-integration
★ Joomla SEF URLs & SEO (Metadata) support, also with SEF components
★ Joomla 2.5, FaLang and JoomFish multi-language support
★ Sitemap support, Xmap and internal sitemap
★ Integrated with Search and Smart Search components
★ Content plugin to display products everywhere
★ Migration tool for VirtueMart, HikaShop, redSHOP, Tienda, JoomShopping, AceShop, RokQuickCart
★ Plugin for MijoSEF component for better SEF URLs and automatic Metadata generation
★ Plugin for MijoSearch component for AJAX & Relevant search
★ JComments, Komento and JomComment integration
SHOPPING CART FEATURES
★ Android application to manage the store
★ Front-end Management
★ Unlimited Categories
★ Unlimited Products
★ Unlimited Manufacturers
★ Unlimited domain installation
★ Unlimited domain support
★ Product Reviews
★ Product Ratings
★ Downloadable (Digital) Products
★ Related Products
★ Compare Products
★ Automatic Image Resize
★ 25+ Payment Gateways
★ 10+ Shipping Methods
★ Modular System (1000+ modules)
★ Custom Reports (50+ reports)
★ Translated in 35+ Languages
★ Reward Point System
★ RMA System
★ Affiliate System
★ Wishlist System
★ Credits System
★ Reorder System
★ Coupon & Gift Voucher System
★ One-page checkout
★ Guest Checkout
★ Advanced Sales Reports
★ Product Returns
★ Manual order creation and edition from back-end
★ Printable Invoices
★ Custom order status
★ Fully compatible with European VAT system
★ VAT number checking
★ Order fraud system
★ Google Analytics integration
★ Multi Language
★ Multi Store
★ Multi Currency
★ Multi Tax Rates
★ Internal ACL system
★ SEO Optimized
★ Built-in HTML & CSS (template) editor
★ Backup-Restore Tools
★ RSS support (also Google Base)
★ Social networks support (twitter, facebook, addthis)
★ Extension available for bulk CSV import/export (products, categories etc.)
Full Feature List:
A boring big documentation, with which we have to go through every detail and dig the small piece of info we needed.
Where is the forums ?? I can't wait till u people reply back for every problem for which i can read the same from other people's problems and correct it faster
The inbuilt opencart template is really bad and also i cannot find template support from other famous joomla template providers.
The only good thing is it has all the features of opencart. I can use opencart instead.
Somebody is trying to put MijoShop down, it wasn't so hard to edit the text of a previous review.
Let us start with the good.
1. The component works out of the box like a charm. No installation problems.
2. Extensive documentation is available on the site.
3. Power of opencart delivered with benefits of Joomla especially on SEO front.
1. Bads are fundamentally the issues with OpenCart. If you want to modify something, be prepared to dig into underlying php. This component is basically Opencart in form of a Joomla component.
2. The inbuilt opencart template is terrible, so be ready to invest in a decent template. This will be additional cost.
3. I am using a Joomla J52_Resonate template which I have successfully used before. With this component, the left and right columns can't be used. I do not know if this a component issue or a template issue. Since there is no forum on Mijoshop site, I cannot find an answer to this question.
1. The ugly is support. On the subscription page, the table mentions "Priority Support : HIGH". But the support is only in form of extensive documentation. If you want additional support it will set you back by another 49$. This is where the site becomes misleading. They should clearly mention Free support as extensive documentation and additional support as paid service.
2. No forum for members to exchange knowledge.
I have rated this component as Very Poor only because of support issues. A forum is a must for a component like this.
It's more than clear that you've missed our (Free) Tickets System.
i worked with joomla components and standalone products as well for years and none of them could handle what i wanted to achieve, at least not without some major code changes which would have made upgrading very difficult... and i definitley wanted to create the shop with joomla because it has the easiest template engine in the world...
i didn't use the support so far, because i know how to use google, know some basic php and i'm not afraid of try and error... if you know how opencart, joomla, jquery and php work there shouldn't be a problem which can't be solved...
- almost all opencart extensions work (some may need some tweaking) which makes it xtremly flexible... i don't think there's anything you can't achieve with this extension!
- when you write a joomla template and use overrides for mijoshop, the vqmod does not work for frontend output... you have to work through the xml files and check which code is altered in the frontend file and then insert it directly into the override...
- the db performance in the backend (saving) is slightly slower than opencart standalone...
Then why it is listed here as a shopping cart? This is not a shopping cart. This is simply a url-rewriting programme for OpenCart.
My client bought this extension because it rated high in JED. Don't make a mistake Joomla community. If you want opencart, get it directly.
I already used both systems depending of the mission of a site, but now i don't have to choose if it needs both disciplines :-)
Also my compliments to the support department of Mijosoft. Very quick and polite responses.
I have run into a few issues with plugins and getting things to work but I have been able to work through them with the MijoShop support. I found them to be very helpful and I have been able to resolve anything that came up swiftly.
I think it is definitely worth getting through that initial learning curve, once past that there are lots of good things on the other side.
It truly is a great and sophisticated ecommerce expansion for any Joomla site at a great price.
There's plenty of documentation and tutorial videos from Mijoshop and more for OpenCart and the icing on the cake is the support. Very quick, even through the weekend. I will now only use this for client's needing a serious ecommerce platform.
The fact that OpenCart extensions work seamlessly with this opens up a whole new world of ecommerce for Joomla users. Joomla and MijoShop are transformative and game-changing in my opinion...EXCELLENT!!
Rating chart (max. 5):
Extension Rich: 5
I've worked with about 10 Joomla carts and can now finally feel that I can stop looking as MijoShop has everything I need to get up and running quickly.
The Mijoshop team is also great in quickly providing support. They were equally quick and helpful in answering questions via their ticket system.
A really good and worthy extension.
Weight based shipping is in the core but what you wanted was different and available through a 3rd party extension.