- This extension requires registration to download.
License: GPL 2 or later
- Joomla! 2.5.x and Joomla! 3.x.x.
- PHP 5.2 or newer.
- CMCouponListing Category List module: a module lists all categories.
- CMCouponListing Featured Merchants module: a module shows random featured merchants.
- CMCouponListing Search module: a module displays a search form.
- cmcouponlistingmerchant plug-in: a plug-in for integration with Akeeba Subscription component, a merchant is automatically created in CMCouponListing when user subscribes a subscription in Akeeba Subscription component. Merchant is inactive when subscription expires.
- tagcmcouponlising plug-in: a tag plug-in for ACYMailling, this helps you insert many coupons from a specific category into ACYMailing's newsletter automatically.
+ 2 layouts: non-responsive and responsive (Bootstrap).
+ Menu item for listing all coupons, coupons in specific categories, all categories and merchants in them, all merchants, search page.
+ Coupons from featured merchants or featured coupons can be displayed on the top of coupon list.
+ Merchant's management area, where merchant edits profile and manages coupons.
+ Integrate with Akeeba Subscription, only active merchant can access management area, when merchant's subscription expires his/her account is deactivated so he/she can't access this area any more, unless he/she extends the subscription in Akeeba Subscription.
+ Merchant can upload his/her own logo image.
+ Merchant can create, edit and delete his/her own coupons.
+ Registration form for user to sign up as a merchant.
+ Facebook, Twitter and Google+ sharing for coupon and merchant.
+ Coupon detail page.
+ Support Joomla!'s access control. Coupon can be configured to available to a specific user group, this give you ability to deliver special coupons to special users, for example, users who pay for monthly fee to have access to special offers.
+ Merchant registration settings inherit from Users component's settings.
+ Merchant logo upload settings inherit from Media component's settings.
+ Manage category, merchant, coupon.
+ Manage where coupon images and logo images are stored.
+ Enable or disable Facebook, Twitter and Google+ buttons.
+ Enable or disable coupon detail page.
+ Control where users can get offers, in coupon listing page or in coupon detail page.
Please do not post a review for support request or bug report. Please contact us at our website!