- This extension requires registration to download.
- File Manager : manage file, jms fileseller support 2 types for multifile upload: flash upload and php upload
- Document Manager : After upload file you can create document for those file, each document can have more files, with file seller system you can sell each file in document or sell the document(all files in the document) .
- Categories Manager : Categories for documents, jms fileseller support multi level for categories
- Order Manager : Manage order for file seller system, infomation of order includes : billing info, itemorder info and transaction and payer info.
- Download log : Download log for file seller system
- Plan Manager : Plan for memberships
- Membership Manager : Manage membership, you can select duration for it.You can add documents for the membership and when a user buy this membership the user can download added documents.
- User Subscriptions Manager : Manage subscriptions of users, it includes : transaction and payer info, membership for user
- Configuration : set settings for component
B.Frontend Functions :
On frontend jms music support following layout :
- All Categories : List all categories
- Single Category : List All documents in single category with add to cart button for documents
- Single document : Detail layour for one document, in this page users can buy single file in the document or buy all files in the document.
- After you make a order the detail of order will be sent to your email and after you paid for the order the download link for this order will be sent to your email.
- All Plan : List all membership.
- Single Plan : List all membership of single plan.
- Membership Download Page : After you paid for membership you can access to download page and download files of that membership
In download packages includes a component, 3 modules (Cart module,top download module and categories module) and a plugin (jms membership plugin - auto mark user subscription to expire status when the membership of that is expire and send email for user about expire status).
On first sight the extension looks really flexible and appeared to be just what I needed - the ability to sell subscriptions to a magazine. However there are no instructions or tutorials. This is quite a complex extension with lots of options which is taking some considerable time to work out.
When anyone posts a request for instructions or a tutorial on the forum they are referred to a series of screenshots which do not explain what to do. This (and all their other) extension(s) needs a set of step-by-step instructions. Sadly without this or better support I cannot recommend this extension.