- This extension requires registration to download.
You can build with ease Tutorial Websites, Video and Picture packs selling sites or Music selling website in just few clicks.
The built-in player will allow just users that have bought the media to watch/listen - the webmaster can set up a limited or unlimited number of views.
Using our MediaMall solution Authors can submit their media files on your site. For each media file a number of Credits can be charged in order to play/view/listen to the file. The Author will earn credits, which can be later requested as a payment from the webmaster. Accepted media file formats are:
* video files (flw, swf, mov, wmf and avi)
* audio files (mp3)
* image files (png, jpg, jpeg, gif)
* archives (zip, rar, gz, bz2, arj, arc, '7z) - used generally for tutorials, image packs or music packs. Also a user can post a free sample video and put the full tutorial as an attached archive.
An incomplete Feature list would include:
* Built in Credit System
* Several Payment Gateways included
* Third party Gateways integration API available
* Integrated media player
* An easy way to monetize video/music or artwork
* Endless level Categories
* Integrated media rating system
* Authors can request payments and website admins can pay them with ease from the backend
* Free media allowed
* Pay for contacting the author
* and more...
FURTHER DETAILED INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON THE PRODUCT HOMEPAGE!
FOR OLDER JOOMLA VERSIONS PRODUCTS OF THIS EXTENSION CHECK OUR PRODUCT PAGES PLEASE!
-Very important functions are not implemented like managment of files and media by creator.
- Language translation not integrated into joomla-language-system.
- No description of functions or what the parameter really mean
- Poor implentation (mixed css js and php in same file)
- Reviwing of media not working - author or not seller can vote the media !! aso.
- My request to add left functions and fix bugs were not taken seriossly
Seems to be too early to buy it, But I believe it could be a good thing once they decide to do the job left.
1. You should have asked us in a ticket or on the forum:
If the admin allows that from the settings, the user is able to edit the uploaded media.
2. You should have downloaded the latest available version, which has all language files according to the Joomla standards.
3. As stated under our Terms&Conditions we do not guarantee code comments. As we do have a very active support for our products we tend to clear up the issues there.
4. Also again, you should have downloaded the latest available version, since it does not contain any mixed files.
The CSS, JS are not part of any PHP file!
5. As we explained, for local issues you should use the ticket system or forum. We were not able to replicate this issue on our latest version, nor any of our other customers. Either you are using an older version or it's a local issue.
6. We are always taking under consideration any received feedback. As seen on the version history, our products are constantly improved and new features are added.