✔ Joomla 3.3.3 and older Joomla 1.5 to 3.x are supported!
✔ Preview for audio and video file support without customers leaving the page using built-in players! Each audio/video file you sell can have another preview audio/video file assigned to it.
✔ Can be used on multi language websites, every article/module in every language can have it's own translated button for the file(s)
✔ PDF Printing restriction of sold files feature
✔ PDF Encryption of sold files feature
✔ Intuitive interface for both customers and administrators!
✔ Can be used on unlimited domains, source code available
✔ The button code can be placed in any part of the site (articles, k2 articles, modules and etc)
✔ Multiple buttons on one page
✔ The extension comes with professionally pre-designed buttons (custom buttons are also possible)
✔ Every download link after order is protected with unique key to avoid link spoofing, download limit and expiration time!
Encrypted PDF orders video demonstration:
NO PROGRAMMING SKILLS REQUIRED!
List of our awesome features
● File bundle feature added. You can now "Bundle" files so they are connected to each other and delivered together after order or download links.
● You can now use %%downloadlink%% into the email template of the "Email Delivery" and it will be replaced with download links to each file ordered or bundled.
● PDF encryption feature added, the file buyer receives is encrypted with his PayPal email as password! The PDF is also protected against changes or print! Proven method to avoid piracy of your digital books / PDF documents!
● All known Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 and 3.3.x compatible
● Pay for file download
● Place file purchase button in any article or custom module!
● Fully K2 compatible, no special settings required
● Site registration not required for the buyer of the file
● Extremely up to date PayPal's Instant Payment Notification (IPN) to ensure smooth order process
● Supports all PayPal currency codes
● Supports all PayPal country codes
● Straight forward autonomous order processing of all orders
● Supports custom graphics for purchase buttons and download buttons
● Secured download file directory, to protect you from unauthorized downloads
● SEO friendly URLs for download listings
● Compatible with download accelerators
● Limit file downloads by number of downloads
● Utilizes anitleeching technology
● Intuitive administration pages and user experience
● Easy file management with the File Manager
● Stored transaction records for easy look up and management
● Sales statistics
I'd just like say a HUGE THANKS to Deian for his support, he helped me to make of my website something great ! As I wanted :-)
Some things could'nt work because of my template, he spent many hours to help me and all work perfectly now !
So, THANKS Deian !
Extension works well on my site able to get my customers back beautiful indeed.
JOOMLA TEAM THIS IS THE BEST..!!!
And at least but not the least, the developper is always here to help in case of trouble.
This is may be the best package i've tried for selling online products.
I had some initial concerns about security (related to the absence of a component for reconciling price on the form with the price originally set) but despite extensive testing I could not get the app to send a file by hacking the form generated. However, PayPal payments still go through.
I would encourage the developer to provide documentation for the extension. Its use is intuitive so do not let this comment put anyone off buying.
While generating button code is effortless and easy the code is not stored in a database.
This is not big deal if you only sell one of two items but the facility to drop or increase the price and the change to automatically be shown on a webpage would be a much appreciated future update that I would pay for.
Super extension. The developer is also a patient civil person.
There was a bug in the installer that prevented some features of the shopping cart from installing properly. I reported it late evening and the fix was in my inbox the following morning - that's what I call great support! I've used many extensions but this is the first time I've felt compelled to post a review.
I kept getting asked by users if there was a way to buy extensions individually and tried this...
It sooooo easy just upload your file and create a button for it and paste the button code into an article much like pasting the code for a youtube video, I don't think there is anymore simpler way to approach this simply perfect!
Product works perfectly, looks great and does exactly what it says.
I can't thank enough to you and the previous customers who made QuickSell the most popular solution for Paid Downloads with Joomla.
I am glad I helped and be sure I'm always available for more help if needed. Support is fast and free as promised.
Thanks again to you and everyone else who voted and rated this extension!
I had an issue with SEF URLs on my website that was effecting the thankyou page after purchase, but the developer sorted it out for me really quickly and was very patient!
It just felt right to support this great developer. I have had a lot of problems getting things right with selling things with instant payments.
Most security addons for joomla messed up with even to very good if not better selling alternatives to QuickSell.
So i gave another addon the chance and i dont regret it.
The price is perfect if not to low for what you get, REALLY.
Even I was able to set this component up for my use. If you have installed Joomla your self you can use this component without any trouble.
After some days of satisfied use, i asked this guy for some customization to make it with with CommunityBulder in a special way.
The task was done on time and budget.
You can not go wrong with QuickSell, from what i know.
One thing that would be nice is some kind of multi-lang for the backend.
The encryption makes this a complex subject, which an lead to the odd config issue, but this is where you really start to get your money's worth.
The level of support which Deian gives is simply remarkable. I had a problem with the encryption forcing an unwanted resize of some documents, and I had a fix within the hour. This doesn't seem unusual, as both these reviews and the extension forum are full of similar stories.
It just doesn't get any better.