- This extension requires registration to download.
Note : In version 2.6.0, we just released 10 new payment plugins for Documents Seller. They are : Paypal Pro, Google Checkout, FirstData , Moneybookers, 2Checkout, Authorize.net SIM, Worldpay, Alertpay, DPS Px Pay, MIGS: MasterCard Internet Gateway Service (Australia).Now, Documents Seller supports total 13 different payment gateways .
How it works :
1. Customers go to your site, browse for documents and choose the documents which they want to purchase.
2. Customer fill in order form, pay for the selected documents using one on of available payment gateway .
3. Administrator will received an email notification about the order .
4. Customers will receive an confirmation email about the order. In this email, they can get the purchased documents (sent as attachments if you enable this feature). They can also get the documents by clicking on the download links sent in this email (if you enable this feature) .
5. Customers can come back to your site later to download future versions of the purchased documents. Of course, you can limit this download by time or by number of downloads (see explanation below) .
6. Administrator can manage these orders from back-end .
1. Nested categories : DMS allows you to organize your documents cross infinite categories and subcategories.
2. Documents management : DMS allows you to upload documents, enter document description, setup price and download restrictions from back-end of your site. From version 2.5.7, a document can be assigned to multiple categories.
3. Flexible download restrictions : You can limit download by time or by number of download.
4. Multi-payment gateways support : Right now, DMS support Paypal, authorize.net, EWAY and Moneybooker payment gateways. We will continue working and adding more payment gateways to the extensions in the near future.
5. Allows you to collect user's information (first name, last name...) when they download your FREE document (this is configurable, mean you can turn this feature of) .
6. Offline payment support .
7. Orders management : You can manage orders from back-end, assign an order to a user, export orders into csv format to view it in MS office application .
8. Powerful tags system .
9: Powerful custom fields feature: With the custom fields feature, you can now ad
I had a single product to sell on my website & DMS was the perfect solution.
I definately recommend products from OSSoultions.
I tried another component that I won't name that had so many steps before checkout that most potential customers just gave up... choose file, sorry you must login, where is the login?, where is the product again?, check the cart, add to cart, fill in your details, go to checkout, pay, where is the download link? Phew, hard work!
With document seller your customers don't even need to login they just choose the file, fill in their details, pay then have several options to instantly download the file... easy!
As an added bonus, Tuan gives the best support I have ever experienced for a paid component.
Highly recommended and worth every cent!
I had some minor modifications to my layout made to the component by Tuan for a small fee. He did this in a very respectable time frame. They have terrific support and a good reliable component for selling documents online.
What surprised me, was the quick response to a problem (dealing with the IPN from Paypal that was not activated).
And even more : I asked for a plugin for sh404SEF and they start at once working on it ! I should have it on next days.
Good work! And so pleasant to have somebody helping us...
Installed on a Jooomla 1.5, made the setup for three documents with prices, tested with paypal sandbox and live and worked as advertised on the first try.
Good job Tuan!
Tuan answered questions quickly and clearly. When I pointed out a very minor glitch, he fixed it immediately.
This is my first experience developing a site for myself, and my first experience with eCommerce. I thought the eCommerce thing would be complex and difficult, but it took me less than 1 hour installing Documents Seller, learning its basic use, creating some categories and products, linking to paypal, and successfully sell my first product.
Bottom Line: the technical part of eCommerce was the easiest part of my project thanks to Documents Seller.
The extension worked exacly as it should, there are a lot of clearly organized configuration options, and it is very easy to use.
I also got very good support from the developer. I asked him for some customizations, and he developed them ovenight! Fast and efficient support.
I totally recommend this extension.
I confirm that it is extremely easy to use, simple but powerful, I use to sell some videos or pdf that I produce.
I can also confirm that the author is extremely active and available to solve any problems.
I recommend this extension.
Packed with useful features, nice and simple interface. It is worth its weight in gold.
These guys really make you feel life after all is not so complicated as we make of it.
Thanks a lot
It's extremely powerful and easy to use.
I really don't think there is anything else out there that can compete.
Below are my favorite things about it:
EASY TO USE:
I used this on my first Joomla! Site and it was one of the easiest things to set up. Everything works like it's supposed to.
I showed my friend virtually everything there is to know about how to use it in an afternoon and he was off and running! (He hadn't even touched Joomla yet.)
GREAT FEATURES: (I know some of these are already listed but I have to reiterate.)
- Unlimited nested categories!
- Quick Edit feature to edit multiple products at once. (very useful)
- Product Thumbnails, large and small
- Product Descriptions, short and/or detailed.
- Sell any type of file, if it's not already on the list just add it. (simple)
- Send digital goods via email or customer can download directly from your site.
- SEO friendly. Meta descriptions and keywords per product and category.
- Front-End upload capability. Great if you need others to be able to contribute products to your site.
- File search module included.
- File Tags module included.
- Popular and Latest Module included.
- Mini cart module included.
It comes with the ability to use authorize.net and PayPal. Additional gateways are available for around $20 each. You can even take off-line orders.
About a month after setting up the site, a glitch started happening in Document Seller. Not sure if it was my fault or not but Tuan had me fixed up within 48 hours of submitting a support ticket.
I also asked him if I could make a change to how the front-end upload works. He told me how, and when I couldn't do it, he did it for me!
PRICE: $20 Worth much more in my opinion!
To anyone considering this extension who is still on the fence:
Stop wasting your valuable time combing through the extensions directory and BUY THIS NOW! :)
Thank you Tuan and the OS Solutions Team!
The support from the developer has been great. He helped us work out an issue with the import function. He gave fast, clear responses. Developer support makes all the difference and Tuan gives great support.