- This extension requires registration to download.
Note : In version 2.6.0, we just released 10 new payment plugins for Documents Seller. They are : Paypal Pro, Google Checkout, FirstData , Moneybookers, 2Checkout, Authorize.net SIM, Worldpay, Alertpay, DPS Px Pay, MIGS: MasterCard Internet Gateway Service (Australia).Now, Documents Seller supports total 13 different payment gateways .
How it works :
1. Customers go to your site, browse for documents and choose the documents which they want to purchase.
2. Customer fill in order form, pay for the selected documents using one on of available payment gateway .
3. Administrator will received an email notification about the order .
4. Customers will receive an confirmation email about the order. In this email, they can get the purchased documents (sent as attachments if you enable this feature). They can also get the documents by clicking on the download links sent in this email (if you enable this feature) .
5. Customers can come back to your site later to download future versions of the purchased documents. Of course, you can limit this download by time or by number of downloads (see explanation below) .
6. Administrator can manage these orders from back-end .
1. Nested categories : DMS allows you to organize your documents cross infinite categories and subcategories.
2. Documents management : DMS allows you to upload documents, enter document description, setup price and download restrictions from back-end of your site. From version 2.5.7, a document can be assigned to multiple categories.
3. Flexible download restrictions : You can limit download by time or by number of download.
4. Multi-payment gateways support : Right now, DMS support Paypal, authorize.net, EWAY and Moneybooker payment gateways. We will continue working and adding more payment gateways to the extensions in the near future.
5. Allows you to collect user's information (first name, last name...) when they download your FREE document (this is configurable, mean you can turn this feature of) .
6. Offline payment support .
7. Orders management : You can manage orders from back-end, assign an order to a user, export orders into csv format to view it in MS office application .
8. Powerful tags system .
9: Powerful custom fields feature: With the custom fields feature, you can now ad
The support from the developer has been great. He helped us work out an issue with the import function. He gave fast, clear responses. Developer support makes all the difference and Tuan gives great support.
1. The extension has it own language file. It also has a built-in function to help you edit language string or translate it to different language. So I don't understand why you are saying that It is "missing translate file" .
2. To other customers, I do provide support for all of my products. To get support, there are serveral ways :
- Post your question on forum. I always check forum and reply questions from customers everyday .
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask me for support.
- Submit a support ticket (that's the prepered way because I can keep track of the support) .
- Contact me via Skype, YM, MSN or Gtalk to talk directly about the issue you are having .
The service from the developer is excellent, he will help you out very quickly and you can contact him in many ways.
The only thing I missed was the option to include VAT.
I asked him and he did it for just a small fee.
So, now Document Seller is included with a variable VAT option!
If you would like to sell documents? Don't look any further, THIS is the component to use!
There are few different ways to set up the display which makes it easy for you to choose what suits your needs best. I truly think my customers will be pleased with their experience at my website thanks to this extension.
I like that I can send my customers to PayPal to pay and then they come back to me. I personally do not want to handle any credit information.
It was super easy to install and works wonderfully. There was a brief tutorial on the website which helped get me started. I haven't had any problems using it. I submitted a suggestion to the developer and the reply was very kind.
I can't say enough about this extension! It works!
It seems that they will respond before you buy it in order for you to be happy and make the purchase... Because after you buy it they do not respond... I'm very dissapointed... If you want to sell somenthing, give the propper customer support. .. If i sent an email is to be read and answered not to be just in your email and lay back and do not respond... Very dissapointed... I DO NOT RECOMMEND this!!! BIG NO!!
Could you please be kind and contact me so that I can check the issue for you? The extension works very well for other customers I have no clue who you are because :
1. I don't see any account on my site with the username which you registered on JED.
2. Have you posted your questions on our forum ? I have an active forum which I usually replied to customers very quickly.
3. Have you submited a support ticket o our support ticket systems ?
4. What email did you send to me ? Could you please send to email@example.com ?
Please contact me via email. You can also contact me via chat client such as Skype, YM, MSN or Gtalk so that I can give you the support. I never ignore any clients. Please, please contact me !
I first went to the joomdonation website...the information was clear and concise..looked through the forums and install information...more than adequate explanation of the features, attributes and benefits of Documents Seller Extension and the installation instructions were very simple for a first time user! I had a few presales questions and within 10 minutes of logging into my IM I was chatting with the developer and had the information I needed. I then purchased the plugin and again being new to this had a few questions, he responded quickly. Tuan is fantastic in support, has a great product..very easy to follow and most importantly I am up and running...first time around.
Folks for the price he is charging...THIS IS SIMPLY AMAZING!
Yes caps were required...congrats on an simple to configure, easy to use extension with amazing pre and post follow up support. I have three other sites for clients who sell digital documents...and of course I am definitely recommending Documents Seller as the solution!
R Hanna, SoHoSynergy
If you need to sell downloadable material, Doc Seller is the only extension that offers 1)a full set of payment gateways, not just Paypal, 2) list formats with plenty of configuration parameters. No other e-commerce or downloads component has that combo.
Good stuff: Nice templatized views and professional-looking buttons (I hate amateur-looking graphics which are too prevalent among Joomla extensions), nice configurations for pricing and confirmation notices, good support for categories and all the basics. Tuan and his team are mightily accessible, including Skype (amazing) and will work their tails off to make sure your site works (and have a nice attitude as well).
Negatives: Beware of lack of support for sf404sef (major flaw but may come in a future release), improper and uneditable document dates (Tuan says this fix is imminent), and insufficient lack of config control over the columns displayed (can't get rid of the "Order It" column for one example). Overall, these are nits considering the otherwise powerful features.
I had some small problems, but this was fixed by the suport guys within minutes.
And when I had som sugestions - they promised me they would give me this in the next edition - within a couple of weeks. Excellent!
I had some questions which i needed answering before i could purchase the product. I was able to talk directly with the developer on skype which made the whole process extremely simple. All my questions were answered so I bought the product.
Super easy to install and setup. Works like a dream, really couldn't ask for more, and for $20 you can't really go wrong. Top job!