- This extension requires registration to download.
Note : In version 2.6.0, we just released 10 new payment plugins for Documents Seller. They are : Paypal Pro, Google Checkout, FirstData , Moneybookers, 2Checkout, Authorize.net SIM, Worldpay, Alertpay, DPS Px Pay, MIGS: MasterCard Internet Gateway Service (Australia).Now, Documents Seller supports total 13 different payment gateways .
How it works :
1. Customers go to your site, browse for documents and choose the documents which they want to purchase.
2. Customer fill in order form, pay for the selected documents using one on of available payment gateway .
3. Administrator will received an email notification about the order .
4. Customers will receive an confirmation email about the order. In this email, they can get the purchased documents (sent as attachments if you enable this feature). They can also get the documents by clicking on the download links sent in this email (if you enable this feature) .
5. Customers can come back to your site later to download future versions of the purchased documents. Of course, you can limit this download by time or by number of downloads (see explanation below) .
6. Administrator can manage these orders from back-end .
1. Nested categories : DMS allows you to organize your documents cross infinite categories and subcategories.
2. Documents management : DMS allows you to upload documents, enter document description, setup price and download restrictions from back-end of your site. From version 2.5.7, a document can be assigned to multiple categories.
3. Flexible download restrictions : You can limit download by time or by number of download.
4. Multi-payment gateways support : Right now, DMS support Paypal, authorize.net, EWAY and Moneybooker payment gateways. We will continue working and adding more payment gateways to the extensions in the near future.
5. Allows you to collect user's information (first name, last name...) when they download your FREE document (this is configurable, mean you can turn this feature of) .
6. Offline payment support .
7. Orders management : You can manage orders from back-end, assign an order to a user, export orders into csv format to view it in MS office application .
8. Powerful tags system .
9: Powerful custom fields feature: With the custom fields feature, you can now ad
I first went to the joomdonation website...the information was clear and concise..looked through the forums and install information...more than adequate explanation of the features, attributes and benefits of Documents Seller Extension and the installation instructions were very simple for a first time user! I had a few presales questions and within 10 minutes of logging into my IM I was chatting with the developer and had the information I needed. I then purchased the plugin and again being new to this had a few questions, he responded quickly. Tuan is fantastic in support, has a great product..very easy to follow and most importantly I am up and running...first time around.
Folks for the price he is charging...THIS IS SIMPLY AMAZING!
Yes caps were required...congrats on an simple to configure, easy to use extension with amazing pre and post follow up support. I have three other sites for clients who sell digital documents...and of course I am definitely recommending Documents Seller as the solution!
R Hanna, SoHoSynergy
If you need to sell downloadable material, Doc Seller is the only extension that offers 1)a full set of payment gateways, not just Paypal, 2) list formats with plenty of configuration parameters. No other e-commerce or downloads component has that combo.
Good stuff: Nice templatized views and professional-looking buttons (I hate amateur-looking graphics which are too prevalent among Joomla extensions), nice configurations for pricing and confirmation notices, good support for categories and all the basics. Tuan and his team are mightily accessible, including Skype (amazing) and will work their tails off to make sure your site works (and have a nice attitude as well).
Negatives: Beware of lack of support for sf404sef (major flaw but may come in a future release), improper and uneditable document dates (Tuan says this fix is imminent), and insufficient lack of config control over the columns displayed (can't get rid of the "Order It" column for one example). Overall, these are nits considering the otherwise powerful features.
I had some small problems, but this was fixed by the suport guys within minutes.
And when I had som sugestions - they promised me they would give me this in the next edition - within a couple of weeks. Excellent!
I had some questions which i needed answering before i could purchase the product. I was able to talk directly with the developer on skype which made the whole process extremely simple. All my questions were answered so I bought the product.
Super easy to install and setup. Works like a dream, really couldn't ask for more, and for $20 you can't really go wrong. Top job!
Very flexible architecture, easy to set up, support is great.
The developers are responsive, and will help you if you encounter problems with the software.
I highly recommend this product.
I give it 5 star because it deserves it.
Not only does the DMS extension address our specific needs of validating potential customers before handing over semi-sensitive materials, but Tuan is also extremely flexible and customer oriented in tailoring the component to match our specific process.
Great Value for money!
I have searched on the net and found Document Seller is is the best change i do! Now my website looks better, and i never get problems, this is really a great component with many features and if you experiment some troubles Tuan Support tem is really eficient!
Good price and give what promisse....
I recoment this extension thank you Joomdonation Team....