- This extension requires registration to download.
Note : In version 2.6.0, we just released 10 new payment plugins for Documents Seller. They are : Paypal Pro, Google Checkout, FirstData , Moneybookers, 2Checkout, Authorize.net SIM, Worldpay, Alertpay, DPS Px Pay, MIGS: MasterCard Internet Gateway Service (Australia).Now, Documents Seller supports total 13 different payment gateways .
How it works :
1. Customers go to your site, browse for documents and choose the documents which they want to purchase.
2. Customer fill in order form, pay for the selected documents using one on of available payment gateway .
3. Administrator will received an email notification about the order .
4. Customers will receive an confirmation email about the order. In this email, they can get the purchased documents (sent as attachments if you enable this feature). They can also get the documents by clicking on the download links sent in this email (if you enable this feature) .
5. Customers can come back to your site later to download future versions of the purchased documents. Of course, you can limit this download by time or by number of downloads (see explanation below) .
6. Administrator can manage these orders from back-end .
1. Nested categories : DMS allows you to organize your documents cross infinite categories and subcategories.
2. Documents management : DMS allows you to upload documents, enter document description, setup price and download restrictions from back-end of your site. From version 2.5.7, a document can be assigned to multiple categories.
3. Flexible download restrictions : You can limit download by time or by number of download.
4. Multi-payment gateways support : Right now, DMS support Paypal, authorize.net, EWAY and Moneybooker payment gateways. We will continue working and adding more payment gateways to the extensions in the near future.
5. Allows you to collect user's information (first name, last name...) when they download your FREE document (this is configurable, mean you can turn this feature of) .
6. Offline payment support .
7. Orders management : You can manage orders from back-end, assign an order to a user, export orders into csv format to view it in MS office application .
8. Powerful tags system .
9: Powerful custom fields feature: With the custom fields feature, you can now ad
A fantastic extension that makes all others like it obsolete.
He is a stellar resource and I completely endorse this product and his outstanding customer service.
He even made an effort to IM with me in Hawaii and him in Vietnam when I ran into an issue (quickly resolved).
Thank you Tuan for all your effort.
I am amazed at the adaptability, ease of use, and shear POWER of Document Seller.
Within a very short time the e-book was available for sale - payment through PayPal.
Tuan (the developer) was exceptionally helpful to the maximum when I had a small hickup due to my inexperience.
Tuan helped me fix my "boo boo" VERY quickly. Tuan's ability to work effectively, efficiently and extremely quickly makes me certain I will definitely be buying more products from this site.
If the front end user navigation is improved and displayed the folder structures I would rate this product 5 stars!
Thanks for your feedback . In fact, the two mentioned features were in Documents Seller already :
1. For navigation, users can navigate easily between pages : Category page, documents list, checkout.... They can also come back to previous pages using the links in the pathway. Did you enable pathway module on your site ?
2. For folder structures : Documents seller allows you to place your documents in folder / sub-folders already.
BTW, Documents Seller is an on-going development extension, so suggestions from customer like you is always welcome :) .
I requested a new feature, Subscription based downloads, and before I had a chance to leave the site's contact portal there was already a personal response awaiting in my inbox from Tuan informing me of how and when he was intending on implementing this new functionality. Naturally, I assumed that the response was an automated e-mail for my question due to the speed of the replay, but after two more back and forth e-mails containing even more specific and personalized answers, I realized it was the core programmer answering my questions PERSONALLY!!!
Thanks and I recommend anyone who wants a versatile yet simple solution to digital downloads to give 'Document Seller' a try!