For screenshots and demo sites, click the Demo button above.
Read more about the complete feature list at
Short list of features:
* Create Buy Now, Shopping Cart, View Cart, Donate, Gift Certificate, Subscription, and Unsubscribe buttons with many
* PayPal options supported
* Create buttons in different languages
* Deploy buttons throughout articles, 3rd party components that support Joomla Content plugins, or anywhere using the included module!
* Set defaults in the component's Parameters to autopopulate new buttons to save time
* Encrypted buttons - prevent HTML tampering!
* Support for almost every possible PayPal button option
* Instant Payment Notification support - keep track of payments made through the site's buttons (will also be able to define custom IPN URLs so that you can use Easy PayPal Buttons with your own custom IPN script)
* Live Update support
* Payment history reporting with exports
* Placeholder support such as Joomla Username and ID or article title, etc. for various button parameters
* Built-in cart feature with multi-merchant support!
* PayPal Pro support for built in cart checkout
* ACL support
* Advanced overrides for the content plugin and module
* Automatically send out emails (with attachments) upon payment completion with option to use download links in emails sent out upon payment completion. This is great for large files. Optional download limit to restrict access to the file after a user downloads it x number of times.
* Advanced Discounts!
* Advanced shipping fee profiles with optional surcharges based on payer country, city or zip!
* Option to allow users to upload files upon payment completion
* Send customizable (via a template override) invoices upon payment
I would like to see one option though - to be able to manage the progress of an order from the history tab and being able to contact the buyer from within there too. The ability to mark an order as "dispatched" or "in progress" would be awesome. And if I need to ask the buyer any questions, being able to do that from within Joomla would be ace!
This is an amazing component and the developer has provided first-rate support when I've needed it.
Easy PayPal Buttons has been perfect for me. It works seamlessly, has plenty of options, and is intuitive for both customers and administration.
The built-in cart, which I just started using, has been a god-send.
And now that coupon codes are included, I can offer special deals and use the codes to track what promotion is working.
Oh - and the support - it's been excellent! I had a few little tweaks I wanted to do and Alan was very helpful with suggestions of how to handle.
I HIGHLY recommend this product!!
When I contacted Alan regarding this issue, he went above and beyong the call of duty and did everything possible (way beyond what I would have normally expected from a developer) and resolved this issue for me.
Alan, you've got a fan for life!
Had a couple a jQuery conflicts later on with the development of the site. Contacted Alan, the developer. He was very helpful in resolving the issues. Got everything sorted.
As soon as I ask for more functions or fix something to compatible with my website. The customer support team reply very soon and updated to new version in the same day.
I'm a fan of them now, and will always use their service.
Excellent documentation and outstanding support.
I needed a tweak to the component to link to an autoresponder and within days it was delivered at no extra cost.
You won't regret buying this extension.
I then came across this extension that had what I was looking for with its IPN function.
I had a small issue with the IPN in that I needed to log actual item price and the support I had to resolve this was first class.
This Component is also great for those that require paying different vendors for various reasons.
All in all, a great Paypal solution.
Many thanks to Alan for taking the time to resolve some very specific issues from my end.
Should definately have it!