Some Cool Features Include
* Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 & 3.0 compatible.
* Compatible with K2
* Add buttons anywhere on a page where text can be placed, i.e, articles, modules, etc.
* 6 button types: Buy Now, Pay Now, Donation, Add to Cart & View Cart, Add to Cart only, and View Cart only.
* Supports custom button graphic replacement.
* Integrated with PayPal Shopping Cart system
* Set a dollar amount or allow the payee enter it, great for payee specified donation amounts.
* Supports PayPal Merchant ID numbers.
* Set different PayPal seller accounts for individual buttons.
* Set the item name.
* Supports item numbers.
* Supports per item shipping amounts.
* Up to 9 product option fields available (PayPal's limit).
* Supports PayPal button text entry field.
* Supports PayPal button product options drop-down box.
* Added support for PayPal button product options drop-down box with multiple prices.
* Supports 2nd shipping amount per each additional unit.
* Support for default button size, large/small
* Support for PayPal window target, _self/_blank
* Supports PayPal account based shipping calculations.
* Supports PayPal account based shipping using weight in lbs or kgs.
* Supports flat tax & tax rate (percentage based).
* Configurable options aid in supporting VAT and GST tax.
* Set item quantity.
* Supports the specification of a unique return URL and cancel URL per button.
* Supports PayPal country codes.
* Set PayPal payment page language.
* Supports all PayPal supported currency codes.
* Setting for PayPal button language
* Basic support for PayPal Hosted Buttons
* Test mode option, point to PayPal sandbox account.
* Language support.
* Included Admin Panel Translations English, Español, Français, Italiano, Svenska, Deutsch, Pусский, Slovenski jezik and हिंदी.
Release version 2.91 Changes:
* Added JSON response friendly tag replacement.
Release version 2.92 Changes:
* Joomla 3.0 compatible.
Release version 2.93 Changes:
Added Solvenian translation.
I needed a couple of additional functionalities not offerred by the button directly and I emailed the developer. He clearly understood my problem and he suggested a workaround to build my functionality using this plugin. And like others have said, he was amazingly fast in responding (despite the holiday time). Great customer service and willingness to help.
If at all I have to point out any opportunity, they can make it a little easier to set the parameters. The parameters are separated simply by a pipe symbol "|" and when you have to set a lot of parameters (like in my case I had 3 text boxes and 1 drop down), it becomes easy to loose track of the "|"s. But that's a minor one.
I give it a 5/5.
First I wanted to use an extension on here that I knew offered that feature - but I didn't like the look of the website or the very restrictive licensing conditions. No trust = no buy where I am concerned.
Secondly I bought a cheap extension that I thought would do the trick. It didn't work....
Next I went with nice paypal - I was up and runningin minutes and had a perfectly servicable solution. I wanted extra functionaluty so I commented on a post in the form also requesting this functionality. I was personally e-mailed by the developer within 24 hours with the new extension that had my required functionality.....what more can anyone want!
Good stuff from a very good developer... :)
The service and support provided by Michael is OUTSTANDING. The service he provided went beyond what I would expect to receive from anyone. I had problems using the plugin with K2 items but Michael was able to help me fix this problem and explain to me what was happening and what he was doing to fix. The plugin works great with K2 items….
The first and only time the plugin seemed to have a problem, with the help of Trinitronic's support in less than 24h, we resolved the matter (thanks Michael !).
Don't hesitate, download it, it's worth the price !
In any case, it was done and set up in no time.
And now I have a simple method of payment on my site without installing an unnecessarily hefty E-Commerce solution.
On the other side, I had some doubts and questions (Not Problems, Extension is perfect and free from bugs), I posted in the forum and you can expect a reply in less than 12 hours and that is due to time zone. When the developer is online, I was able to get instant replies.
The developer is very friendly, helpful and patient. I appreciate his persistence and patience in sorting out the doubts.
I urge everyone to not just buy the extension, but also give a try of their services. "A taste of droplet of water shows off the taste of entire water". Same way, My try of their plugin and customer support makes me strongly feel that their paid services are also the same or my better!
Easy to install, easy to configure, and if you do run into any problems with your install, then you need not worry, as the customer service and support is more than just excellent.
A number of other developers could learn a lot from Michael.
The company itself runs like a company is supposed to run. It was immediately ready with advice and assistance, above and beyond the call of duty.
The buttons are simple and clean. They can be easily added wherever I want them to be. They work! No complications! I am grateful!
The recent upgrade that increases the number of button options from 2 to 9 is critical. I simply installed the newest version, disabled the old one and voila, beautiful!
The test mode is very handy. Create a PayPal Sandbox account, make sample purchases on your website and see the email messages received by both the seller and the purchaser.
The documentation is terrific, you can quickly skim to find what you need and be up and running in minutes.
Nice PayPal Button makes PayPal easy, thanks!
// meg "blondie"
If you are looking for an easy way to place a PayPal button anywhere you want on your site, this is it.
Pay the man, quick download, easy install, great instructions, PayPal button on page in less then ten minutes easy.
Thanks a bunch,