Some Cool Features Include
* Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 & 3.0 compatible.
* Compatible with K2
* Add buttons anywhere on a page where text can be placed, i.e, articles, modules, etc.
* 6 button types: Buy Now, Pay Now, Donation, Add to Cart & View Cart, Add to Cart only, and View Cart only.
* Supports custom button graphic replacement.
* Integrated with PayPal Shopping Cart system
* Set a dollar amount or allow the payee enter it, great for payee specified donation amounts.
* Supports PayPal Merchant ID numbers.
* Set different PayPal seller accounts for individual buttons.
* Set the item name.
* Supports item numbers.
* Supports per item shipping amounts.
* Up to 9 product option fields available (PayPal's limit).
* Supports PayPal button text entry field.
* Supports PayPal button product options drop-down box.
* Added support for PayPal button product options drop-down box with multiple prices.
* Supports 2nd shipping amount per each additional unit.
* Support for default button size, large/small
* Support for PayPal window target, _self/_blank
* Supports PayPal account based shipping calculations.
* Supports PayPal account based shipping using weight in lbs or kgs.
* Supports flat tax & tax rate (percentage based).
* Configurable options aid in supporting VAT and GST tax.
* Set item quantity.
* Supports the specification of a unique return URL and cancel URL per button.
* Supports PayPal country codes.
* Set PayPal payment page language.
* Supports all PayPal supported currency codes.
* Setting for PayPal button language
* Basic support for PayPal Hosted Buttons
* Test mode option, point to PayPal sandbox account.
* Language support.
* Included Admin Panel Translations English, Español, Français, Italiano, Svenska, Deutsch, Pусский, Slovenski jezik and हिंदी.
Release version 2.91 Changes:
* Added JSON response friendly tag replacement.
Release version 2.92 Changes:
* Joomla 3.0 compatible.
Release version 2.93 Changes:
Added Solvenian translation.
Great plug, even better support... Thanks Michael!
Well Done Michael!
Support is absolutely first class, had 2 minor problems (both my fault) and got a response within a few hours.