Don't have anything to sell? No problem!
Now DigiStore comes with 68 eBooks you can sell right away, with full re-sell rights!
We’ve completely revamped it. We’ve changed everything, upgraded everything — improved the lot! Now we can say that iJoomla Digistore is the best Joomla shopping cart for digital products out there… by far!
The new version is PACKED with amazing features that will turn your site into a money-making machine and give you the lifestyle you’ve always wanted!
We know it works because we built it for the most demanding client we’ve ever had to work for… ourselves. We’ve been using it for the past couple of months on iJoomla.com, and we LOVE It! We’ve also crushed a ton of bugs for you, making sure that the program is as bug-free as it can be!
* Do you want to sell downloadable products (e-books, mp3s, software, etc) from your Joomla website and don’t know where to start?
* Would you like a powerful, attractively-designed, easy to use, and easy-to-setup shopping cart specifically made for Joomla--that doesn’t cost you a small fortune?
* Do you currently have a cart installed on your Joomla site and are frustrated with all its bugs and crashes?
* Do you wish you had a shopping cart that was reliable, stable and could easily integrate into your existing Joomla website..with no manuals needed?
If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, here’s an e-commerce solution we think you’ll love!
Look no further...
List of features:
-- Subscription Plans
-- Email reminders
-- Product Image gallery
-- Product videos
-- Mailchimp integration
-- Flexible layouts
ecommerce for Joomla has never been easier! Give this Joomla for ecommerce module a try and you won't be disappointed!
See it working on iJoomla.com:
Demo Back End:
I asked another component developer if their product could do what I was in need of, but their referenced to to this product and have been pleasantly pleased.
My needs were to allow my customer's visitors to be able to choose to download their product -OR- the have it shipped -OR- to to have it downloaded immediately and have the final product shipped to their address.
I like the tutorial video links in the backend component, to refresh you when endless hours causes your memory to get a little clouded.
I like the support offered from either a formal support ticket or from their forum that get a lot of attention.
Most of all, I like the simplistic approach to took when developing their product.
If you are questioning the price, please take into consideration that certain formats are free, but quality takes the resources that everyone is willing to pay for. If your store's first impression means anything to you, then look no further that all of the products this developer has to offer. If saving time walking your customer through hand-holding educational steps once a week, then look no further than this incredible product.
Take Care All,
Thanks for a great review, we appreciate your support!
After installing Digistore, I had more than a few issues regarding the store's layout and functionality. Ijoomla's support it absolutely AMAZING! Alin solved every problem I presented to him, whether it was a minor bug or even personal customizations to the component. Merav is very attentive to each post on the forum and each ticket at the help desk.
At the moment, Digistore component is running smoothly on my website and fits the website's design and the downloadable products (RTL templates), like a glove!
1. Each downloadable product can be set to require a specific domain on which it will be installed. Very useful for supporting paying customers and increasing sales by specific licenses.
2. Automatic reminder emails are sent to the users as defined in the subscription plans.
3. Store layout: store categories, category products, product page, cart - are symmetric, aesthetic and very pleasant for browsing and making a purchase.
4. Control panel is very user friendly and allows quick access to all features, including the language file!
5. User account is very well organized and allows users to manage their downloadable products, orders, invoices and personal details.
2 Things I think should be improved:
1. System auto emails requires configuring the editor (JCE in my case) to full paths instead of relative paths to images and links send via auto emails.
2. Digistore functions perfectly on RTL websites such as mine, but manual customization is still needed.
With all that said, I think Digistore is a PERFECT component for selling downloadable products and online services. Adding to that the AMAZING support by Ijoomla's help desk and forum, you can rest assure that you buy a very good component which will serve your needs better than you can imagine.
Things I like about this cart are:
* It's absolutely great for digital software products.
* It has a very streamlined buying and checkout process.
* It is very intuitive for our users and customers to come back to purchase additional products and print invoices.
* I love the fact that you can assign subscription terms to a purchase.
* I like the email templates that are available to send out scheduled emails.
Things I think could improve are:
* The coupon/Promo codes could have a lot more features. It's extremely limited and generic.
* The developer has been VERY slow at releasing new features. Bug fix releases have been fast but new features are not added very much. I hope to see this change in the future.
* Automatic email reminders and follow ups could have more options. For instance it would be nice to have the ability to set up a custom parameter of when the emails should be sent, not restricted to a per-defined list of those settings.
* I would like to see the ability for shipping calculation integrations with UPS, Fedex, and USPS. This is pretty standard in most other carts.
Other than what I mentioned above it is a solid cart solution.
Thanks for the great review!
Yes, the development has been slow mainly because we did a major upgrade and added 2x more features than before, we didn't release one feature at a time, but all of them at once. We also spent lots of time converting it to Joomla 2.5. Now that the cart is stable and all the new features are in place, we will be able to add features faster.